First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I have a Lightning Blue STX Super Cab on order now. Most Super Cabs in my area were the XL work trucks, or didn't have a couple "must have" options I wanted. Plus, I wanted the rear seat delete, and dealers just don't order lot trucks that way. Sadly, it's taken Ford forever to build the truck. It's been 10 weeks (Ordered 09/01) sitting at "Order Processed". My sales guy told me today that it looks like the week of 12/07 for delivery. Oh well, it will make one hell of a great Christmas present.
Sponsored

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman
I have a Lightning Blue STX Super Cab on order now. Most Super Cabs in my area were the XL work trucks, or didn't have a couple "must have" options I wanted. Plus, I wanted the rear seat delete, and dealers just don't order lot trucks that way. Sadly, it's taken Ford forever to build the truck. It's been 10 weeks (Ordered 09/01) sitting at "Order Processed". My sales guy told me today that it looks like the week of 12/07 for delivery. Oh well, it will make one hell of a great Christmas present.
Hi Jim.
I hate the "wait" too. I am also waiting on the scab I ordered in mid sept. I believe the 2021's will start being built around Dec 7, so our 2020's should be built by then. Merry Christmas!

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Hi Jim.
I hate the "wait" too. I am also waiting on the scab I ordered in mid sept. I believe the 2021's will start being built around Dec 7, so our 2020's should be built by then. Merry Christmas!
I ordered my SuperCab in Feb. With plant shutdowns, arrived at dealer in July, one month earlier than Ford's Estimated Delivery date.

After my first drive, those months of waiting seemed like only a few short days !

Well worth the wait !!!

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Hi Jim.

I hope so Paul. From what I understand by reading on the Bronco forum our trucks got caught up in the Bronco test runs. So, they just set the Ranger orders to the side while they ran a few Bronco's down the line. We should see them the first of next month....I hope. :)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I ordered my SuperCab in Feb. With plant shutdowns, arrived at dealer in July, one month earlier than Ford's Estimated Delivery date.

After my first drive, those months of waiting seemed like only a few short days !

Well worth the wait !!!
Dang, I feel bad for whining now. :blush:

OP
OP
Ole.Jaxon

Ole.Jaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab
At the dealer after saying 'I do'
1604346838660.png

2 days later with the truck it replaced
1604346908636.png

Guess I don't have any glamour shots.

Almost a year ago. Feels so much longer.
The glamor wears off quickly when you realize it’s in your driveway, and now you have to actually pay for it. ?

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
Spotted 4 SCabs today at dealership where I bought my SCrew. They normally have 60-70 Rangers on the lot. I was there today for service on a work Ford truck, and I found that they are down to only 5 Ranger units, 1 Sport XLT SCrew, and 4 STX SCabs. There are normally 6 rows behind these units that are normally filled with wall to wall Rangers. Real slim pickings right now, probably due to covid. To those that are waiting on a build, you are not alone. Dealers are waiting to get stock too.
IMG_3777 (1).jpg