New Members Introduce Yourself!

Rapid428

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Ford Mustang 1969 428CJ
G'day from down under have a 2016 XLT now that you all are getting the Ranger, there will be a lot more aftermarket goodies to purchase!

Looking forward to see all the new accessories

Cheers Kerry
Sponsored

DaPyrate

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 96, Ranger 19 and Focus 07
Hello, I’m John from Ohio and I just purchased a 2019 Ranger. I also own a 96 Ranger still going strong.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
G'day from down under have a 2016 XLT now that you all are getting the Ranger, there will be a lot more aftermarket goodies to purchase!

Looking forward to see all the new accessories

Cheers Kerry
Welcome!

Some of us are interested in the Australian aftermarket too: Aftermarket Fascia Bracket for Auxiliary Switches
Hello, I’m John from Ohio and I just purchased a 2019 Ranger. I also own a 96 Ranger still going strong.
Welcome!

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Welcome!

Order code: Irrelevant
Type: Retail means it’s been “pre-sold” to you, not up for grabs
Priority code: Very important. 19 is the lowest priority for retail orders. Ask to be changed to a 10 (highest priority), or 1 (emergency high priority).
Price Level: Irrelevant

You can & should pre-negotiation the price now. Majority of members here have agreed to price beforehand with dealer, you should use a discount program like X Plan or Costco if you want a low price without negotiation.
My understanding (reading the Blue Oval forum) is that priority number 19 is not an issue unless the dealer ordered another Ranger with a lower priority number. Priority numbers only apply to the same model that that particular dealer ordered. IOW, if the dealer placed three orders with Ford... say Ranger A with Priority 19, Ranger B with priority 12 and an Edge with a priority of 10, Ranger B would receive priority over Ranger A but the Edge is not involved because it is a different model. Also, the Ford ordering system defaults with Priority 19.

Kerchungathunk

First Name
Arturs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2006
Hello. I'm Arturs from Chicago and I own a 2006 Ranger with only 65K miles manual transmission. I'm very interested in getting a 2019 Ranger. I'm curious about the height of the 2019 Ranger. My 2006 antenna bangs off the garage door every time I pull in or out. I have a door clearance of 6 feet. Will I be able to fit a 2019 in my garage?

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Hello Guys

Chris From Panda Motorworks. Our Ranger is ordered and we are getting to work with some great companies to get some amazing products out to you!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Guys

Chris From Panda Motorworks. Our Ranger is ordered and we are getting to work with some great companies to get some amazing products out to you!

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Welcome!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello. I'm Arturs from Chicago and I own a 2006 Ranger with only 65K miles manual transmission. I'm very interested in getting a 2019 Ranger. I'm curious about the height of the 2019 Ranger. My 2006 antenna bangs off the garage door every time I pull in or out. I have a door clearance of 6 feet. Will I be able to fit a 2019 in my garage?
Cab height on the 2019 Ranger SuperCrew 4x4 is 71.8 in. I'm not sure if that includes the antenna or not.

jcardona1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Toyota 4Runner Trail edition / '04 Nissan Frontier / '96 Toyota Land Cruiser
Hey folks! My name is Jose and I'm from California. Need to be honest, I've been a hardcore Toyota fanboy (and Nissan) for years and swore off the big 3 brands a long time ago (Chevy/Ford/Dodge). My current daily driver is a 2004 Nissan Frontier and my wife drives a 2014 Toyota 4runner Trail edition .

I've been looking for a new truck to replace my Frontier as I'm in need of an upgrade. Truck still runs great this to this day but it's only luxury feature is power door locks and these trucks have aged like milk in terms of overall looks. The new Frontiers aren't even an option anymore and I'm not really fond of what Toyota is doing these days with their trucks. The current Tacoma feels like a step backwards from our 5yr old 4runner and I feel like it desperately needs a new drivetrain. It seems like Toyota uses their reliability and resale value as an excuse to keep using the same, tired engines year after year with no advancements in tech.

So that's led me to take a harder look at the other brands and I gotta say this new Ranger seems to check all the boxes except for the interior. The center stack and center console seem really outdated and more of an afterthought, but I can live with that. I'm thinking of picking up a Lariat FX4 sometime next year but I do wanna wait and see to test drive one and see initial reactions from members here.

So who knows, maybe I'll be back in a Ford soon enough :)

Here's our 4runner, no complaints about this one, we love everything about it.

gE4CGhth.jpg
Amazing how life can change so quickly in a split second. Needless to say having to replace my wife's daily driver was not in the plan so it will probably delay my purchase for a few months.

Rear-ended by a drunk driver at a very very high rate of speed. I'm just lucky to be alive.

RIP ol' girl

mEdPj7i.jpg

nPGByrI.jpg

fZmM6Ia.jpg

B4dxm4n.jpg

HighFivenWhiteGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Hello all, I am Jack and I am located in the PNW.

I placed my order for a Ranger Lariat on January 17th and can't wait to take delivery. Joined the forum to learn as much as I can about the truck and share some of my experiences as they occur.

Order was for:
-Lariat SuperCrew
-FX4
-501A
-Tow Package
-Magnetic

DaPyrate

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 96, Ranger 19 and Focus 07
I don't think the 2019 will fit in your garage. It does not fit in mine and I have about the same garage height. The antenna is about 3-4 inches tall but it is a hard antenna and I seen that someone posted that height is 71.8 inches. I will measure it this evening and see if I can get you an exact measurement.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing how life can change so quickly in a split second. Needless to say having to replace my wife's daily driver was not in the plan so it will probably delay my purchase for a few months.

Rear-ended by a drunk driver at a very very high rate of speed. I'm just lucky to be alive.

RIP ol' girl

mEdPj7i.jpg

nPGByrI.jpg

fZmM6Ia.jpg

B4dxm4n.jpg
Glad you're safe @jcardona1, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all, I am Jack and I am located in the PNW.

I placed my order for a Ranger Lariat on January 17th and can't wait to take delivery. Joined the forum to learn as much as I can about the truck and share some of my experiences as they occur.

Order was for:
-Lariat SuperCrew
-FX4
-501A
-Tow Package
-Magnetic
Welcome!

RussB

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f 150
Hello my name is Russell B I'm trading a 2011 F 150 4x4 super cab with 3.5 Eco Boost with 75000 miles for an New Ranger 4x2 super cab sport with techno package & trailer package painted Hot Pepper Red
Sponsored