Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

Gims04

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2008 Pontiac G8
Wow, Henry, hope everyone is ok. Best wishes for picking up the pieces.
Thank you. We had all just sat down at the table for dinner when the whole house shook and the tree was in the living room...

A family that eats together stays together.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Parked next to my house, which had my 60ft. oak tree through the roof and ceiling due to hurricane Delta. Sustained only a flat tire on the passenger side which I didn't notice while taking the picture.
20201010_190555.jpg
Sorry about your outcome. Hoping you have a quick recovery. Best to you Henry

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Those of you that don't know, my other vehicle is a Hyundai Accent. It's pretty small. My Ranger seems gigantic to me. I came out of work today to find this Raptor parked beside me. Not so gigantic beside that! Oh, yes, please note I parked fairly straight between the lines for a change. :giggle:
20201016_152635.jpg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Those of you that don't know, my other vehicle is a Hyundai Accent. It's pretty small. My Ranger seems gigantic to me. I came out of work today to find this Raptor parked beside me. Not so gigantic beside that! Oh, yes, please note I parked fairly straight between the lines for a change. :giggle:
20201016_152635.jpg
Geeez I'm gonna need therapy now :crazy:

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Oh, yes, please note I parked fairly straight between the lines for a change. :giggle:
Nice job parking straight!:turkey::turkey::turkey: I know I have the same issue. look out the windshield, look in the sideviews, look out the rearview. Get out of the truck, look, and think, 'dang, crooked again' . ?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
20201016_152635.jpg
This confirms, yet again, that the F150 Raptor is definitely too big for me, not to mention too big for my garage! At least I can still dream of a Ranger Raptor in the not-too-distant future!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This confirms, yet again, that the F150 Raptor is definitely too big for me, not to mention too big for my garage! At least I can still dream of a Ranger Raptor in the not-too-distant future!
Now that I have my Ranger I still can't believe I drove a F 150 all those years. Although one of my employees had a Ranger (IIRC it was a 2003) and it was way to small for my needs back then. I'm hoping for a Ranger Raptor too but just in case I put a deposit on the new Bronco. My reservation is far enough out that it would be a MY22 so hopefully by then there's more info on a Rapter version.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Now that I have my Ranger I still can't believe I drove a F 150 all those years. Although one of my employees had a Ranger (IIRC it was a 2003) and it was way to small for my needs back then. I'm hoping for a Ranger Raptor too but just in case I put a deposit on the new Bronco. My reservation is far enough out that it would be a MY22 so hopefully by then there's more info on a Rapter version.
Hey, Dave, I too am really tempted by the Broncos but not to the point of putting real money down! I am just waiting to see what shows up over the new few years: Bronco, Bronco Pickup, Ranger Tremor, Ranger Raptor.... It is really a case of heads, we win, tails, we win!

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, Dave, I too am really tempted by the Broncos but not to the point of putting real money down! I am just waiting to see what shows up over the new few years: Bronco, Bronco Pickup, Ranger Tremor, Ranger Raptor.... It is really a case of heads, we win, tails, we win!
Sidesies!?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi Marc,I wasn't going to but after talking with Jim (@wanted33) he steered my towards a great deal from a dealer in Iowa. They're offering $2,000.00 off invoice for the month of October and it's only $100.00 down. You can cancel at anytime and it's fully refundable. I figured this is a great deal seeing many dealers are marking them up and it gives me time to see them in person and hopefully test drive one and hold my place in line. Also any little issues will be worked out by mid 2022. You're right it's a win/win either way. :like:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes! Not going to change my Ranger because I love it like it is, but I LOVE seeing the mods folks are doing! I also wouldn't mind a Ranger Raptor later down the road. :sunglasses:

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up
20201016_152635.jpg
Raptors are huge. They are so wide they are legally required to have 3 clearance lights in the grill.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stopped by to visit this Beautiful Lightning Blue STX Ranger parked in the parking lot across the way. Brand new, still had some packaging on back headrests. :turkey: :clap:
20201028_163326.jpg