First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I love my STX! It was the perfect package for me! Did some tasteful mods and recently added the FP tune!

2959C95D-3C02-4D2D-9F6E-1F176AF1977E.jpeg
@Jml91 Damn John, I'm going to be in so much trouble when I show the bride that setup. I can see it now, me with my big ol' puppy dog eyes:frown:, subtly, no out right on my knees begging:p, staring up and seeing "that look.":rolleyes: You know that look, the one that says "Jeez, I married a little boy that's always wanting new toys.":fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

clowd9

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Occupation
Geologist
Vehicle Showcase
That looks great! Looks like you have a bigger lift than mine. Mind sharing your setup?
Thanks! Eibach 2.0 coilovers in the front, didn’t adjust from the box. I think it was around 2.75 inch. Eibach rear. It has 1/2” of reverse rake. May add rear blocks, but I like it for now.

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
@Jml91 Damn John, I'm going to be in so much trouble when I show the bride that setup. I can see it now, me with my big ol' puppy dog eyes:frown:, subtly, no out right on my knees begging:p, staring up and seeing "that look.":rolleyes: You know that look, the one that says "Jeez, I married a little boy that's always wanting new toys.":fingerscrossed:
Haha thank you Jim! Just tell her it will help with resale value ???

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Haha thank you Jim! Just tell her it will help with resale value ???
I don't know John. Being with me so long she's became quite a gearhead in her own right. I think she's on to me, and my craziness. :)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Update on my incoming Lightning Blue STX. I now have a VIN with a delivery date sometime around Nov. 6. We all know that date is tentative, but at least it's in the system. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Update on my incoming Lightning Blue STX. I now have a VIN with a delivery date sometime around Nov. 6. We all know that date is tentative, but at least it's in the system. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I remember the time spent anxiously waiting for my Ranger. It seemed interminable!
Then suddenly ...I've owned the truck for nearly a year and a half!
Enjoy the anticipation , it'll be here soon enough.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Absolutely love my stx, copilot360, 4x4 w/ locker. You can't get vinyl floors on anything other than an XL!! And I didn't pay a "trim level tax"!

I even have the front parking sonar that they took away from all but the lariat in 2020!

A simarly equipped XLT would have costed me 6k more, according to the dealer who didn't get why I wouldn't just get an xt. Vinyl floors was the deal breaker.
The rear seat delete option with the XL/STX was what sealed the deal for me Joseph. The rear seats in a Super Cab are mainly for small folks, and useless to me as I wanted some in cab storage. And there were only a few options that I wanted, Co Pilot 360, spray in liner, rear window defrost. It was all right there along with the rear seat delete with the XL/STX trim. And to say the least I was quite happy with the price. Under 30K for a new truck is hard to come by these days.

BTW, I wish Ford hadn't dropped the front parking sensors in 2020. I would liked to have those also.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
As shown in my DIY thread. I did my black tip exhaust. :cool:

DSCN8330.JPG
I've got the primer, and heat resistant flat black paint in the basement as we speak Larry. All I need is some masking tape, and I'll get that next time we make a Wally World run. I saw this pic a couple days ago, and set my plans then. :)

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
I've got the primer, and heat resistant flat black paint in the basement as we speak Larry. All I need is some masking tape, and I'll get that next time we make a Wally World run. I saw this pic a couple days ago, and set my plans then. :)
Did the same , I like the look .