Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hope that was in 4H. lol
What you don't see is the strap ties outside picture left where the tow partner just unhooked?
Sponsored

classicsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4
Love the setup!
I tried sifting through the whole thread but may have missed it. Hope im not re asking a question. For the rigid lights in your grill. Are they on a seperate switch or do they turn on with your fog lights, high beams? Or are they wired in into your marker lights? I like the idea of the pods over the light bar in the grill. I know the raptor grill lights I ordered tie into the side marker light. Not sure if the rigid pods are similar and will cause an issue hooking up.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Love the setup!
I tried sifting through the whole thread but may have missed it. Hope im not re asking a question. For the rigid lights in your grill. Are they on a seperate switch or do they turn on with your fog lights, high beams? Or are they wired in into your marker lights? I like the idea of the pods over the light bar in the grill. I know the raptor grill lights I ordered tie into the side marker light. Not sure if the rigid pods are similar and will cause an issue hooking up.
Hi Steve...the four Rigid lights in the grill are connected to one of the Six Shooter...there's six outlet/switches goes without saying... :)

I may be referring to the wrong lights you're asking so which one exactly are you pointing to? ?
Untitled-3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
5x8 awning mounted...wanted a brand name but none of them makes one in this dimension...this Amazon deal is better than I thought and saved a few bucks...
IMG_6628.JPG
IMG_6627.JPG

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi Steve...the four Rigid lights in the grill are connected to one of the Six Shooter...there's six outlet/switches goes without saying... :)

I may be referring to the wrong lights you're asking so which one exactly are you pointing to? ?
Untitled-3.jpg

:cool:

Reactions: Doc

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Now the stance is right...added four 1.25" spacers to each corner to fill out the Air Design 2" flare extensions...starting from +55 to +20 wheel offset added 1.4" to each side adding around 2.5" total...now with this addition total gain is near 5.5" in track width......I should've started with a -12 wheel offset and not need the spacers but I had no idea this would be where I end up ?
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6636.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG

BTW...I found a third technique to torque front wheel spacer while they're up in the air...first is have someone hold the brakes...second is the pry bar through studs against the floor...my method was to put the truck into 4 low...when I jacked one side to install/torque the spacers, the hub is locked by they other wheel on the ground... :)

Last edited:

classicsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4

Untitled-3.jpg
haha good point. The lower 4 lights in the center. I was examining my bumper. Do they just mount into those little snaps underneath? I havent seen much info on the rigids elsewhere on them. Do they come with come with the mounting bracket and wiring kit like the baja brand does? Im new to the mod game so bare with me. My ranger is the first vehicle I have that I can dump money into upgrades and not repairs lol.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
haha good point. The lower 4 lights in the center. I was examining my bumper. Do they just mount into those little snaps underneath? I havent seen much info on the rigids elsewhere on them. Do they come with come with the mounting bracket and wiring kit like the baja brand does? Im new to the mod game so bare with me. My ranger is the first vehicle I have that I can dump money into upgrades and not repairs lol.
There are 5 total snaps...use the two outer ones...pull them out and bolt through to mount to bumper with brackets that already come with Rigid...can't get any easier than that :p

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Another step closer...got my "Last Line of Defense" style Front Runner racks mounted to the Diamondback...without the RTT loaded, both hatch open normally:)
6oLdh1l.jpg

AN6WEKs.jpg

uM1LC6A.jpg

DJ7IeII.jpg
Sid, those racks adjustable side to side?

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Sid, those racks adjustable side to side?
What do you mean John? The load bars can slide to one side or another but I like them centered...

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
What do you mean John? The load bars can slide to one side or another but I like them centered...
I agree. I asked because was wondering in case the bar had to be fixed only in one position and the posts had to be a specific spot on the bar. Not knowing exactly the width on the tracks I showed you for different brands. Some companies don't specify which trucks like one says mid-size pickups or full size pickups. Follow? So my concern should be as long as they are not wider than the body and can slide to 'be centered' as you mention.
Just got to figure what brands are compatible with tracks or have adapters.... :)

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. I asked because was wondering in case the bar had to be fixed only in one position and the posts had to be a specific spot on the bar. Not knowing exactly the width on the tracks I showed you for different brands. Some companies don't specify which trucks like one says mid-size pickups or full size pickups. Follow? So my concern should be as long as they are not wider than the body and can slide to 'be centered' as you mention.
Just got to figure what brands are compatible with tracks or have adapters.... :)
The Front Runner bars have a single slot the whole length of the span (top and bottom) with a couple of enlarged slot to allow the bolt head to drop in and slide to any position you prefer...
unner-1255mm-load-bars-kit-hummer-h3-kit-KRHU003-2.jpg
Sponsored