First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Darn it Rich now you've made me even more hungry! One of the only things I really miss about living back in MA was the fresh seafood. Out here it's awful! There use to be one place who's owner was from Boston and he would have his seafood flown out here fresh twice a week. It was a little pricey but well worth it but most out here are looking for cheap and he closed down about a year ago. :crying:

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Darn it Rich now you've made me even more hungry! One of the only things I really miss about living back in MA was the fresh seafood. Out here it's awful! There use to be one place who's owner was from Boston and he would have his seafood flown out here fresh twice a week. It was a little pricey but well worth it but most out here are looking for cheap and he closed down about a year ago. :crying:
These are Maryland crabs, my wife's uncle used to drive them up, or they'd drive down to Maryland, every Labor Day for a cookout. This was a memorial "cookout" as they are shipped cooked and frozen and you eat them thawed. Pretty good