Towing

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
I know there are still just a few of us with trucks so far, but when you do post what your towing here and your impressions.

I have to take my sled to the dealer for a quick reflash, so after a quick rip on the sled, I loaded it up and went for a quick test run with the Ranger and I gotta tell you, I was impressed. I not being a fan boy and would tell you if it sucked, but it pulled great, hardly knew it was there, for sure seemed more relaxed then my Frontier was.

So not a huge tow, all aluminum trailer with one relatively heavy 4 stroke sled in it, zero drama.
20190121_174113.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
For us Florida boys, I presume your sled is a cousin of our jet skis? You're speaking of a snowmobile?

Knaus2019

First Name
Suzanne and Boe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2x4 super cab
Thanks for starting the thread for those of us with plans to tow always nice to have something to read while we wait.......

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
level the trailer on level ground when it is not connected to the truck. Measure from the ground to the top of the coupler,
Set the top of the ball on the draw bar to the same height as measured before. It looks like the new Ranger will not squat much from tongue weight. Maybe an inch with 250 pounds of tongue weight. Level or an inch below level at the tongue when loaded would be excellent.
I have a cabinet full of different draw bars and hitch balls for different applications from utility to RV to car dolly etc.
Sponsored