Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
backwindow.jpg

had to scrape off the mountains on the right and put the sticker down lower with the spare that was mailed. I'm thinking I need a US Army sticker on the left on my side, and a US Air Force on the right, my GF's side. We were both Active duty in our respective branches and Maine National Guard, too. Her ex-husband is still AGR in their Air Guard unit and she got fed up and ETS'd.

JimH

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
Displaced Texan living in Florida !!

IMG_20200715_215033528.jpg

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment

aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Orange SuperCrew FX4 Trailer Tow 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm. I've done a half marathon, a century road bike race, a couple 50 mile mountain bike races and some other stuff, but I have no idea what a 317 run is. Other than how much I probably run in a year, hahah.
This is my favorite race and it is being held five times per year around the city of Indianapolis and 317 is the area code of our phone number for this town. What is the funny thing about this is that they decided to make the race 3.17 miles long. Just a little more than 5K race. They serve two pint-size beers. We often scan other runners who do not drink beer and implore to get the tab from their bibs so we can have more than two beers.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
This is my favorite race and it is being held five times per year around the city of Indianapolis and 317 is the area code of our phone number for this town. What is the funny thing about this is that they decided to make the race 3.17 miles long. Just a little more than 5K race. They serve two pint-size beers. We often scan other runners who do not drink beer and implore to get the tab from their bibs so we can have more than two beers.
I've got this race I did that has a beast of a hill called "Fire Tower Hill." Half way up the hill, pirates jump out at you and say "Arrrr, would ye scurvy dogs like a shot o' me rum?" And you can have a shot. Problem is, most "racers" that are casuals like me are trying not to puke and fall over, hahah. My god... evil... this race ends at the top of a ski hill. The only thing that inspires is a party and free beer when you get there!
FT40.jpg

On topic, I mostly have motorcycle racing cab window decals but nothing for biking. Looking around, all I have is a Crank Bros decal. Hmmm people won't even have a clue what this is a few might.

crankbrothers-logo.jpg

aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Orange SuperCrew FX4 Trailer Tow 302A
Vehicle Showcase
There are more, but some of them I'll keep to myself. At least until after November 3rd. LOL
And I moved the Ford ToughBed sticker where it belongs.
Onto the bed.
20200725_142504.jpg
20200725_142351.jpg
20200725_160057.jpg
20200725_142313.jpg
Where did you get the sticker "tax the rich"?
Sponsored