Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Looked at this one today. Looks much better in person. It may have changed my mind about the factory spray in bed liner, it looked good and I may add it to mine when I order. I like the Ford logo on the head board.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Looked at this one today. Looks much better in person. It may have changed my mind about the factory spray in bed liner, it looked good and I may add it to mine when I order. I like the Ford logo on the head board.
Did you get to drive it? What are your impressions?

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get to drive it? What are your impressions?
I didn't drive that one but I drove the one at Carrage Ford. I was very impressed. Plenty of power. Good solid feel. Noticed how quiet it was while at a stop light, but then I realized that it was the engine auto shut off. I forgot to pay attention to the engine sound since it has some "Synthesized" sound. I am thinking that it must not be too loud or I would have noticed it. I noticed it almost immediately on my Focus RS. Disabled it on that one. I will be ordering soon. Just trying to decide about selling my Super Duty.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

JoshE

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I didn't drive that one but I drove the one at Carrage Ford. I was very impressed. Plenty of power. Good solid feel. Noticed how quiet it was while at a stop light, but then I realized that it was the engine auto shut off. I forgot to pay attention to the engine sound since it has some "Synthesized" sound. I am thinking that it must not be too loud or I would have noticed it. I noticed it almost immediately on my Focus RS. Disabled it on that one. I will be ordering soon. Just trying to decide about selling my Super Duty.
Do you know if the synthesized sound can be turned off in a setting? Is it that way on the Focus RS?
Sponsored