First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
I live in St Augustine... I might have to check out Bozard Ford this week... They sell like 600 new cars a month so I imagine they would be one of the first to get new Rangers.

maldopr1

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Munstang
I live in St Augustine... I might have to check out Bozard Ford this week... They sell like 600 new cars a month so I imagine they would be one of the first to get new Rangers.
I’m from St. Augustine and that’s my thought.. I was going to check the gas station the one by Denny’s, some times I seen the park there..

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
There’s a Ranger Drive event in Cape Coral, Florida this weekend. Any chance it’s for that event?
Usually they drive them to the events and tow the tents and displays they use for the events with the Rangers, though.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Usually they drive them to the events and tow the tents and displays they use for the events with the Rangers, though.
So then these must be legit Rangers for sale, there is no other reasonable conclusion.

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
I work across the street from Bozard Ford, I'll have to keep my eyes open. I know I've heard rumors from dealerships that the Ranger would be available late December but I just figured it was just salesmen bs. You never know. If anyone would get them early, the dealership here would. They are pretty high on the list when it comes to sales performance and regional sales rewards.

OP
OP

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
I found this Facebook post. It shows the staging area where all the Rangers that have already been built are awaiting delivery.

Our insider friend is at it again. I have to say he is "Ford proud", which is what you want to see when you are buying one.

Here's another Ford Insider posting the new Rangers coming out of the assembly plant

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Here's another Ford Insider posting the new Rangers coming out of the assembly plant

I think thats the FIRST Oxford White Sport Ranger that I've seen - Its the GREAT WHITE BUFFALO!

OP
OP

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
I think thats the FIRST Oxford White Sport Ranger that I've seen - Its the GREAT WHITE BUFFALO!

I'm guessing the Great White Buffalo in the photo is about to be loaded on a train car. The previous photos showed the Rangers inside the plant.