First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
Wow look at that fat a$h. Looking at the front they don't look that far apart. Get to the rear and I'm like OMG. I saw one in person and it didn't seem they big in the rear but there wasn't an older model beside it either.

It still looks better than the back of a Colorado. To be those are raked up so much they remind me of a cat sticking their ugly butt up in the air when you scratch them near their tail.
I feel the same way about the Colorado. It is so narrow and so fat and sticks ass up in a way that just doesn't look good. I was worried the Ranger would look similar but I guess we can trust Ford enough not to do dumb things like GM does.
Sponsored

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My dad’s 2010 next to mine.

BFFA54A0-8586-4408-B416-26125BAF3427.jpeg

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
I took this the day after I brought Copperhead home. My wife's 2013 F-150 and my 1996 Ranger Supercab.

20190409_194359.jpg

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
Wow look at that fat a$h. Looking at the front they don't look that far apart. Get to the rear and I'm like OMG. I saw one in person and it didn't seem they big in the rear but there wasn't an older model beside it either.

It still looks better than the back of a Colorado. To be those are raked up so much they remind me of a cat sticking their ugly butt up in the air when you scratch them near their tail.
I'd like to Level mine, but the only effective way is to Lift the Front and I don't wnat or need it lifted any more than already is!

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
O3Hykcd2QI2Fx6AV77mtmQ.jpg

Johnner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline
I think the tail lights remind me of a mid 70’s era (I think) f100 Or 150. Especially the turn signal being yellow led

width is much narrower than my 2017 Ridgeline that I traded for this.

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
I think the tail lights remind me of a mid 70’s era (I think) f100 Or 150. Especially the turn signal being yellow led

width is much narrower than my 2017 Ridgeline that I traded for this.
Since you have actually owned both vehicles, I would love to hear more of your perspective on the Ridgeline versus the Ranger.

Johnner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline
Since you have actually owned both vehicles, I would love to hear more of your perspective on the Ridgeline versus the Ranger.
okay I won’t be very popular here but... I love the Ridgeline! It was all the truck I need. Carried over 1500 pounds of brick or stones for home projects. Ride was smooth and handled better than some cars. Best midsize truck imho

but why do I have a ranger. The bad imho with the Ridgeline. I live in CT and it gets chilly — the heated seats were warm at best. I’m a “big” guy at 280 pounds at 6,3’ the drivers seat was wearing like a cheap leather plus the perforated leather was breaking down. And little to no heat in the drivers footwell on 0 deg days my feet were cold! Many many odd recalls which I don’t mind but odd like fuel pump recall because of car wash soap. Wiring harness due to water in bed.

I’ll miss the trunk a bunch. And I’m still trying to figure out how to safely pull into traffic with out spinning the rear wheels, especially in rain.

900 miles in I love the ranger. My first Ford and first turbo.
Sponsored