Vehicle Showcase

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Hello! Names Aaron and I'll be ordering a 19 ranger here shortly. If anyone is on here from the fordrangerforum from back in the day, my username was beef_stew back there too! I had a white 99 and then a white 06 ranger. Looking forward to getting back on a forum talking about the 2019 ranger!

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
I have had three rangers so far a mid 80s 4cyl that the gear shifter pulled out of the transmission but still loved it. Mid 90s 4 liter that had head gasket problems loved it too. Have a 2005 fx4 level 2 its fantastic going to keep it. All bought new. Also have a GT 350 track pac #16** black no stripes

skumancer

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX 2015 (Global Ranger)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, nice to join you guys. I'm the owner of a 2015 Ford Ranger (Global Ranger). Super happy with my truck, and looking forward to the mods you guys will get that will benefit us as well!

IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, nice to join you guys. I'm the owner of a 2015 Ford Ranger (Global Ranger). Super happy with my truck, and looking forward to the mods you guys will get that will benefit us as well!

IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG
Welcome! I like your license plate LOL. Are you originally from California?

skumancer

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX 2015 (Global Ranger)
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! I like your license plate LOL. Are you originally from California?
Thanks! I lived there for about 10 years, so I consider it my second home!

Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Hello,
I am Scott Duncan and I just ordered a Ranger on Dec 1st. I ordered a XL, 4X4, Offroad Package. Carpet, mats, Sync, Appearance Package, Bedliner Package, and Side Steps, in Blue Lighting. I cannot wait. My first Ranger was a 1993 single cab. I finshed my first basement with that truck. I just asked my dealer for an order number or a build date, or if even the build has been approved. This site has provided me with great info on the process.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,
I am Scott Duncan and I just ordered a Ranger on Dec 1st. I ordered a XL, 4X4, Offroad Package. Carpet, mats, Sync, Appearance Package, Bedliner Package, and Side Steps, in Blue Lighting. I cannot wait. My first Ranger was a 1993 single cab. I finshed my first basement with that truck. I just asked my dealer for an order number or a build date, or if even the build has been approved. This site has provided me with great info on the process.
Welcome!

Follow your order and others here at this thread: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/thre...nd-build-date-by-ranger5g-member.1286/page-14

MrClortho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 ZJ, '17 JKU, '14 WK2
Hello,

I am a Jeeper (I have three) but other than my Wranglers, my other Jeep products have been very problematic, and I am looking into going a different direction. I'll keep my Wrangler for sure but the Grand Cherokee is a pile of junk and has to go before the warranty expires.

I test drove a Tacoma a few weeks ago and liked it alright except it was a slug. The engine made an annoying and surprisingly loud hum, and was very lethargic.

I am really liking the specs and the look of the Ranger. I will be checking one out for sure this spring.

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, new here and would like to chime in. I haven't ordered or even sat in the Ranger yet. Just keeping up with videos like most of us. I have never sat in a Ford dealership with full intention of purchasing before until I started hearing about this Ranger.
Everything I see and hear about it gives me a perfect fit. The trim levels, the packages, the quality, and most of all the size.

I've been driving my y2k tundra access cab for almost two decades and it's still a great truck. But I believe it's time to move on. I could get a smoking deal on a Tacoma right now!! But no way. They're not built to last anymore. Ford will do well in this competition.
I'd like to stay with the smaller cab and have the longer bed. I'm used to that and it works for me. So my pick? XLT supercab 302A FX4 with the sport package in the hot pepper red. Could I get almost 20 years out of this one? We'll see.

pboggini

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XL Ranger 4x2 Supercrew.
I'm new here as well. Been lurking for a while but I just ordered a 4x2 XL SuperCrew that I added a bunch of options to. I'm currently driving a 2008 GMC Canyon as it was really the only somewhat economical 4 door pickup I could find at the time. It replaced a '96 Tacoma extra cab that I really liked. The GMC, it's been taking the spot of my next truck pretty much ever since the day I bought it. From the sounds of things, I'll probably not see my new truck until March which is OK for us $$ wise but the waiting will be hard.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a new member coming out of the shadows after lurking for a while. I placed my original order for a 4x2 Lariat SuperCrew w/ 501A pkg on 8/30 and learned in late November when I got the VIN that the dealer screwed up and ordered an XLT that I had previously been considering. My buyers order and emails clearly confirm the lariat so they were very apologetic and had no problem putting in the correct order for me. Unfortunately this has obviously pushed my delivery date back as my original order (I can still track it) is scheduled for delivery on 2/10 and my new order still hasn't been pulled for scheduling. The only good news is I was able to make a last minute change and add the sport package that my original order didn't include. I'm just on pins an needs now trying to figure out when I'm going to get a date/VIN.

Last edited:

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a new member coming out of the shadows after lurking for a while. I placed my original order for a 4x2 Lariat SuperCrew w/ 501A pkg on 8/30 and learned in late November when I got the VIN that the dealer screwed up and ordered an XLT that I had previously been considering. My buyers order and emails clearly confirm the lariat so they were very apologetic and had no problem putting in the correct order for me. Unfortunately this has obviously pushed my delivery date back as my original order (I can still track it) is scheduled for delivery on 2/10 and my new order still hasn't been pulled for scheduling. The only good news is I was able to make a last minute change and add the sport package that my original order didn't include. I'm just on pins an needs now trying to figure out when I'm going to get a date/VIN.
Welcome and sorry to hear about that mix up.

How is the dealer making it up to you?

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
How is the dealer making it up to you?
We haven't discussed any details yet as I'm doing this through X-Plan over email but obviously it will come up as leverage when we put the final deal together. With the additional $750 Ford discount on top of X-Plan I'm not sure how much wiggle room they will have but we may talk dealer add-ons or something. To be honest, as much as this wait is killing me, the rational part of me knows it's just more time to save before pulling the trigger. BTW, everyone on here is awesome! Between you and BlueOvalFourms you have kept me up to date.
Sponsored