78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that the LA Autoshow has come and gone, I was wondering when we might see some information about the Bronco. Am I expecting to much to get some solid information at the Detroit Auto show in January?

The Rangers will be at Dealers in early 2019 so there is nothing else to focus on but the Bronco. Come on Ford give us some crumbs.
Sponsored

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Bronco
I''m really hoping that we get some more information in January as well!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping for some more info about the other new Ford models at the LA show, but no luck.

With the original Ranger and Bronco announcement, the Ranger was marked as the 2019 release and will be delivered in early 2019. The Bronco was marked as 2020, so I'm reasonably confident we'll get some substantial news about it at the Detroit show in Jan, if not a view of a pre-production unit, with the delivery target of Q1 2020.

I'm sure Ford would like to steal some momentum from Jeep and their new Gladiator (and Wrangler JL) by showing off some sweet Rangers and Broncos before the Gladiator reaches delivery capacity production in Q2-3 2019.

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was told at the Las Vegas Auto Show don't expect anything until mid year 2019, this leads me to believe some design issues are still being worked on.
I think the Bronco will be very retro and be spot on for a solid performer, the Mustang, Raptor and Ford GT all set the bar. Exciting times to BE A CAR/TRUCK enthusiast.

Andrew Bynum

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry CE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been planning since last year to make the trip from LA to Detroit for the Auto Show, solely to see the Bronco in person. Time is winding down now on decent prices for airfare and hotel, and I feel less confident today than a year ago about whether we’ll actually see the Bronco at the Detroit Auto Show. Looks like the wife can stop complaining about going to Detroit in the middle of winter, though.
Sponsored