Size Compared to the Tacoma

BlakeRom

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
@WXman I had to get away from the Toyota forum. They all live and die by these trucks and anything other than tacoma being the best, well then you get attacked. Verbally of course. Toyota has dedicated fans. That's why they don't bother making updates. They're on gen 3 and it's been 30 or 40 years.
Sponsored

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
@WXman I had to get away from the Toyota forum. They all live and die by these trucks and anything other than tacoma being the best, well then you get attacked. Verbally of course. Toyota has dedicated fans. That's why they don't bother making updates. They're on gen 3 and it's been 30 or 40 years.
I have a tacoma. and am on a toyota forum. but not a taco fan boy here. there was only 2 options when i was looking at mid sized trucks. and the tacoma was the better option. there are plenty of things i hate about it. but there is a reason im parting ways with it

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Lighting Blue
I have test drove both but unfortunately it was about a month apart. My first thought was that they seemed to be the same size. But now that I think back the Ranger seemed to have quit a bit more leg room although full disclosure I had more time to adjust the seats in the Ranger. I'm 6'2 and The head room in the Ranger was fantastic front and rear!!! I had tons of leg room in the front and when I sat in the back with my wife driving I had plenty of leg room in the back. When the drivers seat was still adjusted for me the back was a little tight but not uncomfortable.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase