Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate Management
Vehicle Showcase
what size rim and tire are you on? i like this look for stock suspension!
17x8.5 wheels on 265/70R17 tires. I had to loosen and push the crash bars forward, after that no rubbing at all!
Sponsored

Tim G.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Occupational Health and Safety
17x8.5 wheels on 265/70R17 tires. I had to loosen and push the crash bars forward, after that no rubbing at all!
thanx for the info, looks awesome!

James Martincic

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt, 2005 Saleen mustang, 2019 ram 2500
I’m having rubbing today after I installed 1.5 wheel spacers. Stock wheels 265 70 18
On the drivers side in reverse. What do you do , loosen the 4 bolts and push the bar forward?

_Ian_

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I’m having rubbing today after I installed 1.5 wheel spacers. Stock wheels 265 70 18
On the drivers side in reverse. What do you do , loosen the 4 bolts and push the bar forward?
Correct, if I remember right there are two bolts on each side, if you just loosen them you can push the bar forward about 3/4 of an inch and tighten them back down. If was enough to eliminate the rubbing for me before I got my level and was a lot easier than cutting them out, or taking off the bumper to remove them.

Coleboy5

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Correct, if I remember right there are two bolts on each side, if you just loosen them you can push the bar forward about 3/4 of an inch and tighten them back down. If was enough to eliminate the rubbing for me before I got my level and was a lot easier than cutting them out, or taking off the bumper to remove them.
I’m sure this has been answered somewhere, but would this method be sufficient to fit a 33 inch tire with a 2 inch level?

_Ian_

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I’m sure this has been answered somewhere, but would this method be sufficient to fit a 33 inch tire with a 2 inch level?
I don’t have 33s, mine are closer to 32 so don’t quote me on this, but especially after my level I have a pretty good amount of wiggle room before I would rub again, so I think it would be sufficient as long as you don’t have too crazy of an offset on your wheels.

Coleboy5

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I don’t have 33s, mine are closer to 32 so don’t quote me on this, but especially after my level I have a pretty good amount of wiggle room before I would rub again, so I think it would be sufficient as long as you don’t have too crazy of an offset on your wheels.
Awesome thanks. I think I’ll be looking at more of a “small” 33 anyway so not really a true 33.

James Martincic

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt, 2005 Saleen mustang, 2019 ram 2500
I tried to remove the bolts on the crash bar today. Was so freaking tight. Had a half inch ratchet, even had a pipe for more leverage on the end of the ratchet. I had to stop either the ratchet or the bolt was going to snap. Then I hit the crash bar with a mash hammer and it moved back. Not even had hard. Seems to be ok now. I’m tired of screwing with it.

Tim G.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Occupational Health and Safety

2019 Ford Ranger Emergency Lighting

BeachRanger19

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab Ingot Silver
Here's my Ingot Silver SuperCab finally with the Leer 100R installed.
My wife was afraid it would look like an SUV but when I got home the first she said was let's go camping in the truck! I love the way it looks!
20200404_132208~3.jpg
20200404_132159~3.jpg

Desertranger19

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you buy that from if you dont mind me asking? Im lifting mine and i know I dont have one currently. i might want to add one in the future and hopefully it bolts on to a 2WD

FL.ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Where did you buy that from if you dont mind me asking? Im lifting mine and i know I dont have one currently. i might want to add one in the future and hopefully it bolts on to a 2WD
I bought it off someone getting a new bumper.
You need the fx4 tow hooks. It’s a direct replacement to the 2x2 but it has the mounts for the skid plate.
Sponsored