$750 incentive announced for 2019 Ford Ranger (XLT or LARIAT) order

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Anyone who pre orders before the end of the year is eligible for it. No offered needed. this is straight from Ford not the dealership.
They'd probably get their butts sued if they tried otherwise....
Sponsored

RangerManR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1999 Ford Ranger XLT, 2013 Mustang
This is the link, but it say "Sorry, this content isn't available right now":

Thank you @RedlandRanger !!!! I'd been trying everything I could to get the $750 email offer without any luck, and this Facebook link worked immediately!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
This is the link, but it say "Sorry, this content isn't available right now":

There are a few places on that picture to click and they all bring up different links. For new folks, be sure to click on the "Get Your $750 Bonus Cash" that directs you to the correct link. @Strokerduster posted the actual link and that also works for me. I didn't have to use incognito mode.

Like @skibuff, my dealer told me I'm eligible. Actually...it was the original dealer I tried to deal with who never followed up that told me about it. I had to mention it to the dealer with whom I actually ordered and they said it was available and put that on the purchase sheet. Having said that, I also now have the offer.....just in case.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
There are a few places on that picture to click and they all bring up different links. For new folks, be sure to click on the "Get Your $750 Bonus Cash" that directs you to the correct link. @Strokerduster posted the actual link and that also works for me. I didn't have to use incognito mode.

Like @skibuff, my dealer told me I'm eligible. Actually...it was the original dealer I tried to deal with who never followed up that told me about it. I had to mention it to the dealer with whom I actually ordered and they said it was available and put that on the purchase sheet. Having said that, I also now have the offer.....just in case.
Back in September, my dealer told me I was eligible, and after copying my driver's license, said that I was signed up and ready to go. I got the Bonus Cash offer email today after following the above link (from Mike), so I forwarded it to the dealer to see if they needed it. Their response was oh, yes, they need that to sign me up for it! Sure glad I followed up or I may have been unpleasantly surprised when the truck came in. I have also asked if the fine print "May not combine with other private or commercial offers" eliminates eligibility for discounts such as the Farm Bureau discount. Haven't heard back from him on that yet.

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
I'm a Farm Bureau member and interested in that discount. My dealer said I just have to make a copy of the discount certificate and bring it in when I finalize the purchase. But that will be after Jan. 2, 2019 which is the deadline for the current Farm Bureau discount. I did contact FB and they said it is very likely the discount will be renewed well into 2019. As to whether the FB discount can be used with any other, I didn't ask that question.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I'm a Farm Bureau member and interested in that discount. My dealer said I just have to make a copy of the discount certificate and bring it in when I finalize the purchase. But that will be after Jan. 2, 2019 which is the deadline for the current Farm Bureau discount. I did contact FB and they said it is very likely the discount will be renewed well into 2019. As to whether the FB discount can be used with any other, I didn't ask that question.
Same here. Discount will likely be renewed, but am waiting to confirm whether it can be used in conjunction with the $750. The dealer said it could also be used when we made the deal, but... There was also another $500 "Conquest" bonus thru Farm Bureau if you owned a non-Ford vehicle (didn't have to trade it in) that expires 12/31. Hope it will also be renewed.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
Back in September, my dealer told me I was eligible, and after copying my driver's license, said that I was signed up and ready to go. I got the Bonus Cash offer email today after following the above link (from Mike), so I forwarded it to the dealer to see if they needed it. Their response was oh, yes, they need that to sign me up for it! Sure glad I followed up or I may have been unpleasantly surprised when the truck came in. I have also asked if the fine print "May not combine with other private or commercial offers" eliminates eligibility for discounts such as the Farm Bureau discount. Haven't heard back from him on that yet.
I emailed my dealer the same question. No response yet either. Can't wait to get our dealers responses. Hopefully what we want to hear but not holding my breath.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Here is my dealer's response. Not the answer I was hoping for: "Yes, that is saying that this rebate may not combine with others. But, I am sure some rebates it may combine with. We will just have to run the combination when the truck arrives. Just no way of knowing today."

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
Here is my dealer's response. Not the answer I was hoping for: "Yes, that is saying that this rebate may not combine with others. But, I am sure some rebates it may combine with. We will just have to run the combination when the truck arrives. Just no way of knowing today."
Pretty common theme if you ask me, "Just no way of knowing today."

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Lighting Blue
My dealer said the rebate was tied to the verified retail order program. It seems like most here have gotten into the program if you are not sure i would recommend checking. It might be needed for the rebate and it will also give your truck a priority build date over a regular retail order

Having said that i got the link to work and will take the flyer it to the dealership also just to be safe.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
My dealer said the rebate was tied to the verified retail order program. It seems like most here have gotten into the program if you are not sure i would recommend checking. It might be needed for the rebate and it will also give your truck a priority build date over a regular retail order

Having said that i got the link to work and will take the flyer it to the dealership also just to be safe.
I've got an estimated delivery date of 2/3, so not worried about it being in the pipeline, but it is irritating that dealers don't seem to know quite what is going on, and may be unintentionally misleading buyers who really need the rebates/bonus cash to make the deal. I don't have to have the extra discount to afford the truck, but money is money and I'd like to save as much as possible. It seems to be a common theme among a lot of the members who have had dealers not aware of one thing or another.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
It looks like the rebate link has changed since they updated the site. The facebook link does show that no code is necessary. I think I might actually pull the trigger on a preorder in the next few days. I have X-plan pricing and I also just graduated from college back in 2017. I got a late start on finishing up college by about 22 years! Just got my 500 rebate confirmation from Ford. Hoping they allow me to combine the rebates.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
The dealership accepted both of my rebates. 1250.00 total with the college rebate. X-plan savings was 1510.00. Now the dreaded wait begins.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
The dealership accepted both of my rebates. 1250.00 total with the college rebate. X-plan savings was 1510.00. Now the dreaded wait begins.
You really waited until the last minute didn't ya, 2 more weeks and you wouldn't be eligible for the $750 cash incentive.

Glad to hear you will be getting over $2,750 off MSRP, that's got to beat the Ford employee discount.
Sponsored