302A includes technology package?

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
This seemed a little confusing to me. On the Ford build website in a XLT the 302A package does not include the technology package. But when I look at my order in the tracking under the 302A package is says it's included....:inspect:

The one thing I do know is Ford's copy writer sucks...My 3rd grader could do a better job. I'm sure some of you have noticed other mistakes in spelling and such too.
Sponsored

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
This seemed a little confusing to me. On the Ford build website in a XLT the 302A package does not include the technology package. But when I look at my order in the tracking under the 302A package is says it's included....:inspect:

The one thing I do know is Ford's copy writer sucks...My 3rd grader could do a better job. I'm sure some of you have noticed other mistakes in spelling and such too.
The one that stands out the most to me is when it states the rear shocks are outboard mounted when they're clearly not.

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Lighting Blue

Interesting I ordered the 302A and also bought the Technology Package and the Tech package shows up twice in my Vin tracking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
With the Lariat trim the 501a package also included the technology package but when you scroll down it still lists the standalone technology package for $795 as well.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
From the Build & Price page: "The Technology Package is optional on XLT 301A, XLT 302A, and LARIAT 500A and includes....". It is included in the 501A on the Lariat.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
My XLT 302a does NOT include the tech package. No adaptive cruise, etc. it does have seat warmers and everything else in the 302a.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
My XLT 302a does NOT include the tech package. No adaptive cruise, etc. it does have seat warmers and everything else in the 302a.
"From the Build & Price page: "The Technology Package is optional on XLT 301A, XLT 302A, and LARIAT 500A and includes...."."

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting I ordered the 302A and also bought the Technology Package and the Tech package shows up twice in my Vin tracking.
I have the same thing, the technology package shows up twice
Sponsored