Bedrug pricing?

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
Yes, took my time and it was pretty simple.
The bed rug says it's chemically resistant to gas and battery acid etc. How easy is it to clean? I hunt. Would a pressure washer rinse this thing right off or is it necessary to remove it? I am trying to decide on what to do for some light duty protection. Got a quote for a Rhino lining of $600 after taxes, so I'm waiting on Line-X to get back to me, but they are 1.5 hours away. The full bed rug looks so nice and if I can get it for under $400 as long as it cleans easily, I think that's gonna be the route I go. Never really considered it until I started reading how everyone on here loves them. Could be removed for a sale down the road if I buy something else also....
Sponsored

Wayne Kubeck

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Can you re install the factory tie downs with a bed liner the covers the wall?

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I had a bedrug in my 1st gen Colorado for years, and installed one in my Ranger in November when I bought it. The bedrug cleans well with a small pressure washer without removing, I'm a hunter also so it's seen plenty of gunk in the back.

I cut small slits in the bedrug to fit over the factory tiedowns on the sides. The material doesn't unravel at all and I've had no issues with mine.

Wayne Kubeck

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I had a bedrug in my 1st gen Colorado for years, and installed one in my Ranger in November when I bought it. The bedrug cleans well with a small pressure washer without removing, I'm a hunter also so it's seen plenty of gunk in the back.

I cut small slits in the bedrug to fit over the factory tiedowns on the sides. The material doesn't unravel at all and I've had no issues with mine.
Oh ok good idea! I was thinking I'd have to screw the tie downs over the bed rug!!

OP
OP
T-Wrecks

T-Wrecks

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4 S Cab, FX4, 301A, Tow, Technology
Oh ok good idea! I was thinking I'd have to screw the tie downs over the bed rug!!

You can do that, a plus is it's more attached than with just Velcro. Does anyone know if you can just zip out the bottom and leave the sides attached?

jerrywin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport supercrew
Used reward points and got the Ford branded bedrug (they call it Sportliner).
20200605_192059.jpg
Sponsored