Excellent Customer Service

SamoanMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Just wanted to brag on the customer service I recently had with Stage3. I was finally ready to pull the trigger on about 7 different items for around $700 but I decided to reach out to Jason first to see if there was any discount codes I could use.

Jason asked for each individual item and was able to lower the price for almost all of them and honor a lower price from earlier. Saved me around $100. So thanks Jason and Stage3!
Sponsored

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Just wanted to brag on the customer service I recently had with Stage3. I was finally ready to pull the trigger on about 7 different items for around $700 but I decided to reach out to Jason first to see if there was any discount codes I could use.

Jason asked for each individual item and was able to lower the price for almost all of them and honor a lower price from earlier. Saved me around $100. So thanks Jason and Stage3!
That's Michael!

Let us know if you need anything else!

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
That's Michael!

Let us know if you need anything else!
After buying about 20 different things for this truck since my purchase in November, I will have to say Stage3 always has a fair price and if needed communication has been easy. Seems to be my go to for buying accessories for the truck. Thanks for helping us out when you can!

Fish

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red, 1993 F-150 XLT
Occupation
HVACR
Vehicle Showcase
Since I have been dealing with on-line purchases, and recently relating to 2019 Ranger parts, I have had some OK, some not so OK, and some good customer service. I would just like to say that Stage 3 has always had present sales people that were very helpful. But just recently I had ordered a couple parts and of course, with the normal new released vehicle and parts playing catch up, I had ordered 2 parts that were back ordered. When I inquired as to the shipping stat of these parts, which they were being direct shipped from the mfg and which was out of the control of Stage 3, Lindsey at Stage 3, checked on the stat and multiple times made contact with me, giving me an update from the mfg, as to a estimated ship date. I have found Stage 3 to be a company where their customer service staff goes out of their way to keep the customer informed as to what is going on with your order, even if that involves making contact with the mfg plant to get estimated ship dates. Thank you Stage 3. Great Job!
Sponsored