Buyer's remorse........

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
I just ordered a set of Wet Okoles yesterday for my 2020 S/Cab, my previous 2 Rangers had them and they did an excellent job of protecting the original seat fabric. Both sets fit like a glove on the truck's seats, I well expect the 2020's set to do the same.
They are pricey, but worth every dollar, attached is an image of my 2000 S/Cab's seats prior to me selling the truck last month with the covers removed (they were trashed, I wasn't about to show the truck with them on).

I'll post an image of the '20's covers installed once they arrive.

20191218_134512.jpg
Did your seat covers come in? Would like to see them, especially the back seat
Sponsored

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Did your seat covers come in? Would like to see them, especially the back seat
Not yet, I was told 6 weeks lead time, they are manufactured in Costa Mesa, CA. I ordered a set just for the front, I seriously doubt if anyone's going to sit in the back of my S/Cab, would not want to subject anyone to that torture.
The covers on order are black with red full piping, exactly like the attached image
wet.jpg

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I am really happy with the FX4 and BAP as well as the few accessories and aftermarket parts I have added: DZ tailgate damper, Rough Country bed mat, Ford Performance Leveling Kit, etc. No remorse so far. I am currently undecided as to whether to have the Ford Performance Tune done when it becomes available. I will probably wait until some other members get this done and read their reviews....

Last edited:

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I would have bought my Ranger XLT with the 302a package but I don't like the looks of the sport appearance package so I got the 301a package.
Sponsored