SHOW ME YOUR RTT!!!!!!

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
I have the outpost HD rack from Yakima. I've been looking at the condor xl as well. Would love to see what it looks like on your truck!
The weather has been terrible here so as soon as we get a break, I will definitely be putting the tent on and will grab pics.
Sponsored

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the outpost HD rack from Yakima. I've been looking at the condor xl as well. Would love to see what it looks like on your truck!
Well I got a few pics of it mounted but not open. Hope this helps you out.
0B5B5420-8D4C-491F-B400-5C72A774EAA3.jpeg
88C7F3FF-105E-4F1F-9F45-1B04AF768108.jpeg
3A02B856-8A8A-408D-B596-AFE1A7029DAE.jpeg

stinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger blue Lariat
Well I got a few pics of it mounted but not open. Hope this helps you out.
0B5B5420-8D4C-491F-B400-5C72A774EAA3.jpeg
88C7F3FF-105E-4F1F-9F45-1B04AF768108.jpeg
3A02B856-8A8A-408D-B596-AFE1A7029DAE.jpeg
Thank you so much. I live just outside boulder Colorado where roof nest is based and been meaning to see if they would let me do a test fit. The tent looks perfect. I was worried that the xl would be too unwieldy.

Guess I better gather up some $$$ for one myself now. Obviously if you open it up, feel free to snap some photos. I really appreciate it!

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you so much. I live just outside boulder Colorado where roof nest is based and been meaning to see if they would let me do a test fit. The tent looks perfect. I was worried that the xl would be too unwieldy.

Guess I better gather up some $$$ for one myself now. Obviously if you open it up, feel free to snap some photos. I really appreciate it!
I’ll have some pics of it open this weekend. Yea it’s big and it may not everyone’s cup of tea on the short bed but I’m all for function over form. The look is growing on me too. Plus the overhang is kinda nice for covering some of the tailgate when it’s down.

stinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Mmmmmnachos

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
That looks a lot like he roofnest. I wonder why so much price difference. I'm not against paying more for a better product though.
They all look similar if you really look at them. I'm sure they all come from a Chinese manufacturer. These companies like Roofnest can come in and choose different shells, window types, colors, text, lights, etc. and they get them at a cost price and then they slap their name on it and sell it as theirs.

Mmmmmnachos

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
That tuffstuff looks nice and really similar. Biggest thing I see is the window canopies on the Roofnest are better allowing you to ventilate when it’s raining or snowing.
I'm not sure if the Tuff Stuff one comes with the detachable canopies like the iKamper and the Skylux do but I prefer that over the permanent canopy on the Condor. It allows for quicker setup and takedown when the canopies are not needed as well as letting more light in and better views. But that is just my opinion on the matter. I like to have the option whether I need to put the rods in for the canopies or not. The whole reason for getting this type of tent for me is just the quickest set up and takedown possible. Just a couple less steps. Oh and I'm in southern California so I'm not in as much rain and snow. Well sometimes but not as much.

Sorry, maybe it seems like I'm hating on the Condor, I'm not . Its a damn nice tent and looks great on your truck.

Last edited:

stinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That tuffstuff looks nice and really similar. Biggest thing I see is the window canopies on the Roofnest are better allowing you to ventilate when it’s raining or snowing.
Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't see that. I found some tent from torro off-road that looks really nice too.

Viator092

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BMW 440i, 15 VW Golf TDI, 19 Ford Ranger Lariat

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Driveway pics but here you go
68921E0B-0360-4102-9045-D19BE60F5F68.jpeg
7AC23FCA-53DF-47B7-9FB1-9919FB9AF4EA.jpeg
Sponsored