Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 4x4 Ingot Silver 301A
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada
How do you know if you have it? Have the XLT 301A package; don't see it on my window sticker, how can I tell? Ordering lower grille insert and need to know. Thanks guys!!!
Sponsored

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
How do you know if you have it? Have the XLT 301A package; don't see it on my window sticker, how can I tell? Ordering lower grille insert and need to know. Thanks guys!!!
If there is a block in the center of the lower section below the grill, you have it.

OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada
If there is a block in the center of the lower section below the grill, you have it.
Sitting in front of the intercooler? If I go out and look is it pretty obvious?

OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ok, got it. No, don't have it. Seems like something that large would interfere with air flow to inter cooler or cut out at least 20% of it?

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Take a look at your steering wheel.

In the set of Cruise Control buttons on the lower left, the trucks with ACC have a pair of Up and Down buttons next to the Set+ and Set- buttons like in the photo below (the Up/Down buttons set the following distance)

f2af15e9d1be37867fb36718fe36a059.jpg

The trucks without ACC have Resume and Cancel buttons there like the image below

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Is that pretty much a Lariat package feature? I never saw it on any XLT trucks when I was shopping.

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
Take a look at your steering wheel.
Jeeze! How long have I had this truck and never noticed that? Even with the distance driving me crazy when I use cruise. Maybe I should look at that book in the glove box. :(

Scoopo

First Name
Scoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew
Occupation
IT Support Technician
Jeeze! How long have I had this truck and never noticed that? Even with the distance driving me crazy when I use cruise. Maybe I should look at that book in the glove box. :(
Book? That's just crazy talk.
lol

Last edited:

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
It is an awesome feature that makes cruises much much more usable. One of the many reasons I live my truck.

MannyS

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Have an XLT and I also have this feature. It's awesome. Use it all the time. I have the 302A and technology package.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
I love it on trips. Makes interstate traveling so much better. I like the fact that you can adjust your following distance without having to reset the cruise.

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
Just a tip about adaptive cruise, if you're approaching a slower vehicle and the truck begins to slow, using your left turn signal will cause the truck to accelerate slowly for the lane change. It does not work when the right turn signal is used, because you know, left lane for passing.

MannyS

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Just a tip about adaptive cruise, if you're approaching a slower vehicle and the truck begins to slow, using your left turn signal will cause the truck to accelerate slowly for the lane change. It does not work when the right turn signal is used, because you know, left lane for passing.
Bro! This is going to change my whole experience. I always hit the gas or canceled the cruise because of this. Happy to know I can use the blinker to.
Sponsored