Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
All modules paid and shipped.

dangerranger16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Tried searching around for a fix but my module doesn't unfold the drivers side mirror when remote starting. At times even with regular unlock and starting with key, the driver side doesn't unfold. Not every time but I'd say it's 50/50. I end up having to press the mirror folding button to reset. Fold on lock always works perfectly. I saw there was an issue with the passenger side not unfolding earlier in this thread but haven't seen any info on a fix, unless I overlooked it in all my forum scouring. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Tried searching around for a fix but my module doesn't unfold the drivers side mirror when remote starting. At times even with regular unlock and starting with key, the driver side doesn't unfold. Not every time but I'd say it's 50/50. I end up having to press the mirror folding button to reset. Fold on lock always works perfectly. I saw there was an issue with the passenger side not unfolding earlier in this thread but haven't seen any info on a fix, unless I overlooked it in all my forum scouring. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
Is this on cold weather? If it is they haven't figured anything out. Yours seems to be the only one that does it outside of remote start noted. Make sure all your connections are good or try to unplug the module and plug it back in to see if that changes anything.

dangerranger16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Is this on cold weather? If it is they haven't figured anything out. Yours seems to be the only one that does it outside of remote start noted. Make sure all your connections are good or try to unplug the module and plug it back in to see if that changes anything.
Thanks Ray.

I've tried unplugging and plugging back in, no improvement unfortunately. Temperature doesn't seem to be a factor either. I do remember seeing something about it not working in 45 to 50 degree temps (if i remember correctly) but I've had trouble in warm weather too. I've had it out in 70 to 80 degree temps before with similar issues. Double checked all the connections and everything seems solid so I'm not sure what else to try.

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Thanks Ray.

I've tried unplugging and plugging back in, no improvement unfortunately. Temperature doesn't seem to be a factor either. I do remember seeing something about it not working in 45 to 50 degree temps (if i remember correctly) but I've had trouble in warm weather too. I've had it out in 70 to 80 degree temps before with similar issues. Double checked all the connections and everything seems solid so I'm not sure what else to try.
Did you verify the connections for the triggers are solid with a test light, continuity, volt meter?

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
I am very interested... send instructions and ad me to the list :) THANKS!!
I may not be doing anymore runs. There's always a shortage when it's time to collect. The last run has be fulfilled.

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
I may not be doing anymore runs. There's always a shortage when it's time to collect. The last run has be fulfilled.
OK... I know group buys can be a pain for the organizer.. I've done a couple. If there is any admin assistance I can provide, am willing. Let me know if you decide to do any more, I REALLY would like that feature. Thanks.

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
OK... I know group buys can be a pain for the organizer.. I've done a couple. If there is any admin assistance I can provide, am willing. Let me know if you decide to do any more, I REALLY would like that feature. Thanks.
Getting the minimum and everyone paying is the challenge.

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
Getting the minimum and everyone paying is the challenge.
What is the minimum order?? If I did the admin work and money collection, would you be willing to get and ship (or do they drop ship??) the parts??

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
What is the minimum order?? If I did the admin work and money collection, would you be willing to get and ship (or do they drop ship??) the parts??
Just order your own. Doing it between 2 people won't work.

OKRaptor

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 XLT, 2019 Acura RDX and a 2007 Mazda Miata w/turbo
Vehicle Showcase

Stockranger

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Where and how to order?
I have one I will sell. Got it on the last group buy, decided to sell, my truck has been in the shop for 2 months. Not sure I will get it back. Shoot me a message if you are interested
Sponsored