How do I use my FordPass Rewards to purchase accessories?

levimac`

First Name
levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger super crew 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I do believe you are correct where it's the service and not parts department's responsibility for closure of the transaction just by virtue of them generating the RO to begin with.
My tailgate dampener kit was strictly "cash and carry" so to speak, I am certainly not willing to pay someone to install an item which should take me 15 minutes, tops.
Ford had no such rewards program in existence when I worked at a Lincoln/Mercury dealership as a line mechanic for almost 14 years some time ago...it's sure an excellent avenue for added revenue.

Edit: Fabulous 4x4 you got there!
It was also over a month before my ford pass awards showed up on the owners site. Also had to give the service department my email address for owners site so they could deduct the points.
Thanks Jeff , I think it looks very good too , and it rides excellent as well.
Sponsored

Indy650

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I didn't activate my modem & just checked & my points are gone.
Al
wow they let you leave the dealership without activating it? My phone was dead and I had to charge it and activate fordpass because my salesman was all about whatever kickback they get for it. I was considering telling him to shove it and I should have because the app is useless anyway it doesnt even connect with my truck most of the time

levimac`

First Name
levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger super crew 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
my dealer called me the other day to remind me about my free oil change and I politely told her I do my own maintenance she said ok biut it's here if you want it. I just looked on fordpass and my 42,000 points were deducted for "Redeem for PMP or LMP" Im guessing that stands for Preventative maintenance preformed OR light? maintenance performed or something like that.
I wonder what this is about as I haven't had anything done to the truck.
Probably a error on the owner site, if you have not purchased anything then the 42000 points should still be there. The owners site can be a pain to maneuver through and sign into, at least that's been my experience. Just call the phone number on the owners site and a guide will help you, I did and they explained things to me, I am a little slow but they still was able to get things fixed for me so I could muddle through the site and view my Ford pass rewards when they were 42000 and when the 10500 points were deducted for my purchase at the dealership back in December, they also credited me points for the purchase.

1028190843a.jpg

Indy650

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Probably a error on the owner site, if you have not purchased anything then the 42000 points should still be there. The owners site can be a pain to maneuver through and sign into, at least that's been my experience. Just call the phone number on the owners site and a guide will help you, I did and they explained things to me, I am a little slow but they still was able to get things fixed for me so I could muddle through the site and view my Ford pass rewards when they were 42000 and when the 10500 points were deducted for my purchase at the dealership back in December, they also credited me points for the purchase.

1028190843a.jpg
Im not so sure man it literally says points 42000 then under that -42000 "Redeemed for PMP or LMP" balance 0.
I really like your ranger the grill reminds me of the 05 ranger I had I love that style grill.

edelatorre10

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4 Magnetic
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I know on the site it says you can earn 10 points per $1 spent. If they are the same ratio when using them, that makes my points worth $4200.00. If that's the case I can order my bed cover.:handsinair:

Hey man, by any chance did you end up using your points for that bed cover? I'm trying to do the exact same thing.

OP
OP
Snorebaby

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Hey man, by any chance did you end up using your points for that bed cover? I'm trying to do the exact same thing.
No I didn't. I still have my points, just haven't done anything with them except purchase a tailgate damper. The cover is still on my list.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
I know on the site it says you can earn 10 points per $1 spent. If they are the same ratio when using them, that makes my points worth $4200.00. If that's the case I can order my bed cover.:handsinair:
No such luck, 42000 points are worth $210.00

edelatorre10

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4 Magnetic
Occupation
Registered Nurse
No such luck, 42000 points are worth $210.00
So I just spoke with my dealership and they said that I can apply all of my existing points to my tonneau cover and then I can cover the difference! I'd recommend calling your dealers to see if they will do the same!

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So I just spoke with my dealership and they said that I can apply all of my existing points to my tonneau cover and then I can cover the difference! I'd recommend calling your dealers to see if they will do the same!
Sure you can use you points and cover the rest, I know that. Just saying 42000 points is only worth $210.00, maybe three oil changes if you don't upgrade to full synthetic. It will probably cover a little more than half your tonneau. Not sure what Ford is charging these days.

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Probably so...maybe .01 per point when using them. That would make them only worth $420.00 :(
I received $430 towards accessories for 86000 points.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
I received $430 towards accessories for 86000 points.
How did you manage to get to 86,000 points? I'm at 62,585, and started with 42,000, then they added 20,000 for essential worker bonus, and 585 points after my first oil change...which was not even deducted from my points?

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
How did you manage to get to 86,000 points? I'm at 62,585, and started with 42,000, then they added 20,000 for essential worker bonus, and 585 points after my first oil change...which was not even deducted from my points?
Bought a truck that turned into a Lemon (Ford buyback), = 42000, Purchased a 2nd Ranger =42000, and 2000 point bonus for ??