This one takes the cake...

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
What running boards are on the Raptor and can you get them in here?
They look like the OEM Ranger Raptor running boards. Closest thing you can get here looks-wise are the Go Rhino RB20.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yeah...I sent the link to my girlfriend and the first thing she said was "don't get any ideas'! lol :lipssealed:
Still working on my wife to go camping...she has no idea:giggle: Just a little raccoon deterrent:wink:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Still working on my wife to go camping...she has no idea:giggle: Just a little raccoon deterrent:wink:

Good thing is once it starts getting dark you can just just flick on all the lights and she'll never know the difference. lol :giggle:

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
They look like the OEM Ranger Raptor running boards. Closest thing you can get here looks-wise are the Go Rhino RB20.
That is what I thought..
I like the RB20 but the OEM ones have that lip that covers up the body crinkle underneath and the lip is much bigger.
Just a better look...
The RB20 are expensive too and I am guessing because they are similar to the Raptor and really the only alternative.
I like the bed liner look on the RB20 too..
I wonder if the OEM ones would fit the American Ranger.

2019-ford-ranger-raptor-in-australia-1.jpg

The RB20 just do not sit up nice and tight and the brackets show.

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/6...ab-Go-Rhino-RB20-Bedlined-Running-Boards.html
20ford%20ranger%20crew%20cab%20go%20rhino%20rb20%20bedlined%20running%20boards_customer_image_01.jpg

Last edited:

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
That is what I thought..
I like the RB20 but the OEM ones have that lip that covers up the body crinkle underneath and the lip is much bigger.
Just a better look...
The RB20 are expensive too and I am guessing because they are similar to the Raptor and really the only alternative.
I like the bed liner look on the RB20 too..
I wonder if the OEM ones would fit the American Ranger.

2019-ford-ranger-raptor-in-australia-1.jpg

The RB20 just do not sit up nice and tight and the brackets show.

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/6...ab-Go-Rhino-RB20-Bedlined-Running-Boards.html
20ford%20ranger%20crew%20cab%20go%20rhino%20rb20%20bedlined%20running%20boards_customer_image_01.jpg
The RB20's in that photo aren't adjusted properly. You can adjust the boards almost all the way to where they are almost touching the body. Mine are adjusted to about a 1/4" gap and the brackets aren't visible. The real Raptor boards are much cleaner looking. I'd love to have a set of the real Raptor boards, but the RB20's are about as close as I have found in the US.

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
The RB20's in that photo aren't adjusted properly. You can adjust the boards almost all the way to where they are almost touching the body. Mine are adjusted to about a 1/4" gap and the brackets aren't visible. The real Raptor boards are much cleaner looking. I'd love to have a set of the real Raptor boards, but the RB20's are about as close as I have found in the US.

I just bought the RB20 with bedliner finish..
They went on sale....
Sponsored