Vehicle Tracking Website

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
I have been encountering the same problem with the website as described by the OP. But I have recently discovered that if you just keep trying it always works for me on the 6th, or maybe 7th or 8th try.

When the user-id/password prompt comes up hit cancel. Keep trying and cancel on the password prompt each time. Soon the password prompt will stop coming up and then if you keep clicking on the "Track Your Vehicle" button it will work. They have some kind of a synchronization or locking problem but it will eventually let you in.
Sponsored

OP
OP

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
My truck still shows that it's awaiting shipment, but my salesman says that it's in the railroad yard in Atlanta. Apparently, the trucking company doesn't have enough vehicles headed this way to make a full load.

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT CA Special. Ordering a Ranger Lariat FX2 Supercab in February 2020
Make him work...he's getting commission on the deal...lol
Actually no he isn't. My dealership has salaried salesmen. They make the same amount sale or no sale.
Maybe some extra perks for the number of sales? No commissions on the sale.

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT CA Special. Ordering a Ranger Lariat FX2 Supercab in February 2020
2020-02-24_9-27-12.jpg

Down again today :(

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got that also but I just kept clicking on it and it eventually worked. Took maybe 9 or 10 clicks before I got in.
I'm up to about 50 clicks on it. Still not working :(

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got in. Only took 150 clicks :crackup::clap::beer:
Sponsored