Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
What did you do to do a dual mount off of those FRL brackets? I'm looking to do a near identical setup and it looks clean, but I can't quite make out your hardware setup.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
ARRRRGGGGGG!!!:facepalm:
Watched helplessly as a black thingy come bouncing from under a truck and...thud...a piece of rubber hose I hope...nope:curse::headbang:

Looks like a bolt of some type heavy enough to dent the hood right down to the metal...I guess it could've been worse...a degree down and smashed headlamp...a degree higher and gash the top of the hood then smash my windshield...these are times when the best things in life would a time machine...
1mLPqdh.jpg

1ktkAs3.jpg

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Change up for the ditch spot to a Baja S1 single pod...moved the Rigid flood down to the grill next to the other pair of Rigid spots...also ditched the OEM wiper blades which were chattering like crazy (crap product) and replaced them with Rain-X blades...much better:)
8iKGLFc.jpg

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Watched helplessly as a black thingy come bouncing from under a truck and...thud...a piece of rubber hose I hope...nope:curse::headbang:

Looks like a bolt of some type heavy enough to dent the hood right down to the metal...I guess it could've been worse...a degree down and smashed headlamp...a degree higher and gash the top of the hood then smash my windshield...these are times when the best things in life would a time machine...
1mLPqdh.jpg

1ktkAs3.jpg
Boooo! Hopefully you can get it fixed up soon!
Change up for the ditch spot to a Baja S1 single pod...moved the Rigid flood down to the grill next to the other pair of Rigid spots...much better:)
8iKGLFc.jpg
That looks good! Similar to what I'm doing, but I'm not jumping in to Rigid stuff quite yet.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Boooo! Hopefully you can get it fixed up soon!

That looks good! Similar to what I'm doing, but I'm not jumping in to Rigid stuff quite yet.
I've been sitting on a painless dent removal tool kit so when the weather warms up I'll give it a shot...sux it's down to the metal but it's "battle scars" :wink:

The smaller S1 Baja flood allow much more angle of attack and aim right at the black spot when making a tight turn...love it:like:

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I've been sitting on a painless dent removal tool kit so when the weather warms up I'll give it a shot...sux it's down to the metal but it's "battle scars" :wink:
Yeah, I feel you. The paint on the mustang took quite a few little chips like that all over, hood, bumper, and mirrors. Much more than I would've expected in 2 years. I'm trying to avoid as many battle scars on the Ranger as I can, but that's how you know it's truly loved, right? haha

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

1mLPqdh.jpg

1ktkAs3.jpg
Sorry about your battle scar there Sid. They say the first ones always the hardest. :crying: I know what you mean about having a time machine. It's like man if I just got stuck at that last red light!:angry:

You'll now have to change your avatar pic since you moved/added the lights. :p

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry about your battle scar there Sid. They say the first ones always the hardest. :crying: I know what you mean about having a time machine. It's like man if I just got stuck at that last red light!:angry:

You'll now have to change your avatar pic since you moved/added the lights. :p
I will do that! Here's a quicky lighting my other baby with just the 4 Rigid spot/flood combo...
IPrF9Wp.jpg

Side task floods looks like it'll do the job:)
MgRs0yJ.jpg

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic

1mLPqdh.jpg

1ktkAs3.jpg
BUMMER Sid Scratches and dents drive me crazy!

El Renno

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Grill LEDs wired up and that sure makes the difference:like::clap::clap::clap:

bHu20IW.jpg
Well, I got my Raptor grille installed. Also installed Stage 3's light bar with wiring harness, which plugs into the side marker light. I swapped out the amber led's with the same style you have (white instead of amber, though). My lights won't light up. I can't figure out why. Stage 3 confirmed I have positive to positive. Shouldn't be anything miswired. I've been trying to see if you posted anything about your wiring. How did you wire yours up?

IMG_0586.JPG

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I got my Raptor grille installed. Also installed Stage 3's light bar with wiring harness, which plugs into the side marker light. I swapped out the amber led's with the same style you have (white instead of amber, though). My lights won't light up. I can't figure out why. Stage 3 confirmed I have positive to positive. Shouldn't be anything miswired. I've been trying to see if you posted anything about your wiring. How did you wire yours up?

IMG_0586.JPG
Looks good...as for the how to, please look back the pages...it's decribed back there...

Have you tested the lights to see if they work by connecting battery directly?

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation