First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
2 months, nearly 4K miles and still look for any dang reason I can find to drive it. My focus after 4 years had 37k at the rate I’m going I’ll break 90k by then.

today the weather was nice, perfect excuse to go hit up seasonal roads and logging trails and as Brad Paisley says “try out the four wheel drive”

LORD IM GLAD FORD BROUGHT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Also that blue, man oh man Ford makes a mean blue vehicle. Ain’t nothing like the blue Ford puts out. Prettiest dang blues you ever see.

65A0AA75-EE80-450B-8F0D-4B2C954874CA.jpeg
theres a nice olderone in blue in your back ground to boot!!
Sponsored

Enitan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
theres a nice olderone in blue in your back ground to boot!!
I was hoping someone would notice. He came over and talked to me for a bit and checked mine out. Was the first one he’d seen. He was pretty wowed over the new one.

still strange getting people coming up to me and talking about it

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I was hoping someone would notice. He came over and talked to me for a bit and checked mine out. Was the first one he’d seen. He was pretty wowed over the new one.

still strange getting people coming up to me and talking about it
It’s still happening to me too, even a year after they’ve been out. Still smiling here too!

Enitan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
It’s still happening to me too, even a year after they’ve been out. Still smiling here too!
Its honestly a compliment to the design. Sure may not be all new but sure is here. The best I think was at the dump when I rolled in with thousands of lbs of trash in a trailer. The woman just looked in awe and said “what kinda ford is this ain’t never seen one and that’s a lot of weight and you rolled on like you were carrying nothing”

RangerUp556

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat, 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU
I've had it for 2 months and have over 6,000 miles on it. I love it! The smile is rubbing off on my wife. She's always had different Jeep Wranglers and hates driving anything else or learning new cars. She drove it to work while the Jeep was getting and oil change and now everyday she asks if I want to take the Jeep so she can take the truck

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
169 days, 6994 miles and still smiling any time I drive it or look at it (or think about it).

Roaring Gorilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Ridgeline AWD Sport
Sadly, the smile has faded from me: I have to take my Ranger into service this coming Monday morning. Had two check engine lights pop up earlier this week on this week's Monday morning. They never left. Tried to drive the truck a few days this week, but it was not driving as it was before the maintenance lights. Had to park the truck the rest of the week and will until Monday. Hoping for good news from Ford service!