What did you do to your Ranger today?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I did absolutely nothing to my truck today or yesterday... didn’t even drive it! This is the longest it’s ever sat still and I can’t wait to drive it tomorrow!

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

John Lyman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x2 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Found my radio antenna thank you to those that told me look in my glove box. Got installed and now I can get all my station.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Installed these bad boys

for more info"

Raptor Styles

unnamed (56.jpg

The white lights look a lot better than the amber ones with your truck. I constantly get flashed from oncoming vehicles with just my normal lights,you must blind everyone now lol.

Rich Elliott

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Shadow Black 4X4
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Mine came directly from China through AliExpress. I don’t know if it’s listed there right now but it was only $106 and fits great.
What kind of customs did you pay in Canada?

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
How does it stay down? I would really like to add this step, its quite a stretch to step into the bed even at stock leveling height.
There's a Spring that both holds it up when collapsed and keeps it down when deployed. You just push down with your foot to have it deploy and push up to have it pop back up.

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
Pretty much every time I see this thread, I have to control my desire to post two things. The first is "not a friggin' thing" and the second is to thank you all for your service (to the strong economy).

But for the record, in my couple months of ownership I've only gotten some Husky liners for the front and a Draw-Tite to correct Ford's obvious oversight. Still haven't installed the latter, but Amazon got me to bite with a $113 price. I would certainly prefer a factory hitch, but it's too much work and expense for the little towing I'll likely do.

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Pretty much every time I see this thread, I have to control my desire to post two things. The first is "not a friggin' thing" and the second is to thank you all for your service (to the strong economy).

But for the record, in my couple months of ownership I've only gotten some Husky liners for the front and a Draw-Tite to correct Ford's obvious oversight. Still haven't installed the latter, but Amazon got me to bite with a $113 price. I would certainly prefer a factory hitch, but it's too much work and expense for the little towing I'll likely do.
You have a link to that draw-tite? What's it rated to pull? Any chance you are planning on installing it in the near future, then further planning on taking some pictures to post here?

I was holding off on adding a receiver until I actually needed to tow something, but for $113 I think I'll go ahead and be prepared.

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
You have a link to that draw-tite? What's it rated to pull? Any chance you are planning on installing it in the near future, then further planning on taking some pictures to post here?

I was holding off on adding a receiver until I actually needed to tow something, but for $113 I think I'll go ahead and be prepared.
Sure, https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07WSYKMPJ/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new. I bought the last one they had in stock a few weeks ago, and it looks like they haven't gotten any in yet. But it's like 50c cheaper now :). Being Amazon, I wouldn't trust that price to stick once they do get them in. The Draw-Tite claims to be rated to the Ranger's capacity, unlike the Curt at 6k#. Higher in tongue weight as well, though off-hand I'm not sure what the factory unit is capable of.

I took one lazy crack at installing it but the bolts didn't want to break with my wimpy tools. It encouraged me to finally buy a real 1/2" breaker bar (if you can call HF tools real anyway) instead of finding a piece of pipe, but haven't bothered to get back out since. It is "winter" after all. https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Draw-Tite/76275.html has pics (and a crazy high price right now).
Sponsored