First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Partly snow removal in the winter, partly fitting it in places. I think he missed being able to have a roof rack too. So if those don’t matter to you then a taller cap would be fine.

Those are also my top reasons why to skip them, right behind that I think they look bad.

Ranger Rick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
I finally ordered a Leer 180. Not thrilled with Leer's customer service, or lack thereof, really. They ignored my attempts to contact them with questions, and I only learned what I needed from having a local dealer contact them for me. They have zero pictures of the 180 on any 5th gen Ranger, in any configuration, even though they've apparently sold several. Just...really bad business sense. But at least the 180 is significantly cheaper than the comparable MX from A.R.E. I also got a free carpeted headliner. Woot.

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Weird...the Leer catalog I saw at the dealer had a few photos of Leer caps (and Century caps) on 5th generation Rangers.

J Haggerty (RADAR1)

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercrew I4, 2017 Dodge Durango SXT V6, 2004 Dodge Dakota SLT V8
Occupation
Retired USAF Air Traffic Controller
Here's my setup

IMG_20200117_140327.jpg
Was that pretty easy to install, and does it cover the gap in the front of the bed pretty well? I assume that's the Softopper brand.
Do the bed rails just sit on top of the overhead rack supports?
Sponsored