Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards Fitment

Gone Blue

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT 4X4 Ingot Silver
Just installed my RB10's last night and I have a question on their fit. The clearance of the top of the board at the front is real tight to the rocker and there is a larger gap or clearance to the rocker at the rear of the board. It gives the perception that the board is tipped down at the rear. Not sure how I can adjust for this? Any one that is running these boards, do yours fit like this? G.B.

RB10 (2).jpg
Sponsored

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
I have the RB20s which mount the exact same way. I had a similar issue when first installed. You can adjust the brackets where they mount to the frame and where they mount to the board. You have to have the right adjustment everywhere to align them perfectly. If yours is lower in the back, crawl under your truck and note if the rear bracket is pushed all the way up before you tighten. That’s what did it for me.

OP
OP
Gone Blue

Gone Blue

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the RB20s which mount the exact same way. I had a similar issue when first installed. You can adjust the brackets where they mount to the frame and where they mount to the board. You have to have the right adjustment everywhere to align them perfectly. If yours is lower in the back, crawl under your truck and note if the rear bracket is pushed all the way up before you tighten. That’s what did it for me.
Thanks! I think the only adjustment I will get will be with the front bracket? The middle and rear brackets upper mounting tab is vertical and the lower one is on an angled. I will play with it tomorrow. thx G.B.

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed my RB10's last night and I have a question on their fit. The clearance of the top of the board at the front is real tight to the rocker and there is a larger gap or clearance to the rocker at the rear of the board. It gives the perception that the board is tipped down at the rear. Not sure how I can adjust for this? Any one that is running these boards, do yours fit like this? G.B.

RB10 (2).jpg
You might ask @joeb427 about that. He has the same running boards

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

OP
OP
Gone Blue

Gone Blue

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys for your feedback. I was playing with them today. I had originally pushed the front brackets all the way in or up. So today i pulled them down and it dropped the front of the boards maybe a 1/4". They still are tipped in the rear but a little less.. I think the next thing I am going to try is adding washers between the upper, middle and rear, bracket mounting tabs and the body. This should allow me to raise the those two brackets to try and level out the boards.. You need washers between the brackets and the body as the lower tab is on an angle. When you push those brackets in and up, it will pull the upper vertical tab away from the body. The washers will act as a spacers and allow me to tighten the bolts and brackets correctly. I will take some pictures when I get around to doing this. It might not be for a couple weeks though. G.B.

Mshelton1995

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Any updates? This is driving me crazy I feel like mine are not even close to flush ?
Sponsored