Dyno Grey Paint Code?

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Are there any members that can get a paint code for the Dyno Grey color used on the Ranger Raptor wheels, badges, etc?
I have the Ranger Raptor wheels and the "Ranger" emblem used on the Ranger Raptor tailgate. Both are "Dyno Grey" and I would like to paint a Ford Emblem and some other accents to match but as far as I can tell it's not a color used in the US by Ford.
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Are there any members that can get a paint code for the Dyno Grey color used on the Ranger Raptor wheels, badges, etc?
I have the Ranger Raptor wheels and the "Ranger" emblem used on the Ranger Raptor tailgate. Both are "Dyno Grey" and I would like to paint a Ford Emblem and some other accents to match but as far as I can tell it's not a color used in the US by Ford.
I’ll try to remember to look tomorrow morning at work, we use two different paint lines so one or the other might list it.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
@AuburnRanger I completely forgot about it today. I’ll try to remember Monday!