Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A 2019 Ford Ranger of course, and a 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Occupation
retired aerospace engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine with the medium stone, no regrets, I wanted a lighter color than black.
Sponsored

en13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT 2WD
Vehicle Showcase
I have the cloth interior in stone and really like it. I agree it makes the cab feel a bit bigger, and contrasts nicely with the rest of the interior. So far my kids/dog haven't done anything that didnt just wipe off, but I'll be putting some sort of stain resistor down soon. I've had black cloth interiors look worse over time than lighter cloth, so I'm not too worried.

TX-Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab 2wd Lightning Blue/302A package/trailer tow/spray in bedliner
Conscious choice here as well, ditto on the reasons already mentioned. Scotch guarded the seats first thing and all spills have easily cleaned up to date....

en13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT 2WD
Vehicle Showcase
Conscious choice here as well, ditto on the reasons already mentioned. Scotch guarded the seats first thing and all spills have easily cleaned up to date....
How did the Scotch guard application go? Did it dry pretty quickly?

TX-Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab 2wd Lightning Blue/302A package/trailer tow/spray in bedliner
Super cab so smaller back seats. Used 1 can of the Fabric protector going everything at least twice (seating area got a little extra!). They have an Auto and a Fabric/carpet as well.
2 small dogs who have left muddy footprints that clean up with a wet cloth. Had one get into a gel scentsy that got onto the seat and easily cleaned up as well.

hawk43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I opted for a little contrast this time..I liked both but ended up like the Med.stone with the hot pepper red color so added bonus.

Markandrews17

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4
I will say I haven't found too many pictures online that do this color justice. I was concerned it would be too light. But it's not. it's a darker stone color than most photos. It almost has a grey hint to it. I do agree that it makes the interior brighter and seem bigger.

MMoore4545

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Snow Edition, 2022 HD FXLRST
Occupation
Software guy
How did the Scotch guard application go? Did it dry pretty quickly?
Did the same to my Medium Stone interior. Keep it off of the vinyl/leatherette that is on the door arm rests. Otherwise works nice.
(left a little bit of white film that cleaned up whenever I wiped it down with TurtleWax Ice Interior Detailer)

I chose Medium Stone for a reason not mentioned here. Even with the ebony interiors the headliner and Pillars are Medium Stone.

Dunno if someone wants photos of it, but I'm game to take them if they'd like to see the interior in specific angles from a Saber Crew Cab.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Did the same to my Medium Stone interior. Keep it off of the vinyl/leatherette that is on the door arm rests. Otherwise works nice.
(left a little bit of white film that cleaned up whenever I wiped it down with TurtleWax Ice Interior Detailer)

I chose Medium Stone for a reason not mentioned here. Even with the ebony interiors the headliner and Pillars are Medium Stone.

Dunno if someone wants photos of it, but I'm game to take them if they'd like to see the interior in specific angles from a Saber Crew Cab.

That was the interior color I really wanted in my Saber. I found my Ranger on a local dealers lot that had every option I would've ordered except the Med Stone interior. I opted for the black so I didn't have to wait to order one,I'm not regretting it as I don't mind the black but the Med Stone is my favorite interior color.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Would love to see pics of Medium Stone. Either cloth or leather since we haven't finalized between XLT or Lariat.

OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 4x4 Ingot Silver 301A
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada
IMG_5028.jpg
Gotta see it in person, all the pics online make it look ash/gray or really light. I have the cloth and it's more of a tan, not that light at all. Tried to take a pic, but no luck, looks gray. It is more of a medium tan really.

Last edited:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Here are a couple of the front seats in mine - the rear seat is all covered up by the dog cover.

20200131_163349.jpg
20200131_163353.jpg

While I like the feel of cloth seats, I love how easy the leather cleans up. I can go hiking, get all muddy and they literally just wipe clean. The seat heaters help in the winter when it is cold.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_5028.jpg
Gotta see it in person, all the pics online make it look ash/gray or really light. I have the cloth and it's more of a tan, not that light at all. Tried to take a pic, but no luck, looks gray. It is more of a medium tan really.
Agreed - it is very much a tan color, not a gray.

OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 4x4 Ingot Silver 301A
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada
Here are a couple of the front seats in mine - the rear seat is all covered up by the dog cover.

20200131_163349.jpg
20200131_163353.jpg

While I like the feel of cloth seats, I love how easy the leather cleans up. I can go hiking, get all muddy and they literally just wipe clean. The seat heaters help in the winter when it is cold.
What kind of material are your door inserts above the armrests made of? Just curious, mine are cloth with the cloth interior.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of material are your door inserts above the armrests made of? Just curious, mine are cloth with the cloth interior.
I had to go look. :) They are leather - it appears to be the same leather as the seats - same with the armrest.
Sponsored