Jon_H

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4WD FX4, 1998 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Shrockworks Group Buy 2nd Run!

Guys, I have spoken to Mark at Shrockworks and he is open to running another group buy for the forum members for both the Sliders and the Skid Plates.

We would need a commitment of 15 minimum orders (either skids or sliders) for him to release us a 15% discount.

To get on the list (serious interest only) please PM me letting me know you’re in. I will edit this post and add the list of all user names who contact me.

Hopefully we reach the minimum order and can get the discount code released ASAP. IF we reach the goal, to apply the discount code, go to the Shrockworks website https://www.shrockworks.com/Ford and enter the code in at checkout in the Coupon Code section a the bottom of the page.

Thanks!

**Standard disclaimer: I am NOT a vendor and I’m NOT affiliated with Shrockworks. I’m simply organizing this group buy for the Ranger 5G community. If you have questions feel free to reach out directly or let me know and I’ll try to run down an answer.

Do you know if they will honor the discount for a partial skid order? (I would not replace my FX4 radiator skid)

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know if they will honor the discount for a partial skid order? (I would not replace my FX4 radiator skid)
Not if you miss the group buy...then place an order...then they hold a sale right after you order...you're SOL...no exceptions...great product but not going to be ordering anything again...sorry still PO'd:curse:

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Can I still get in on this group buy or is it all filled up???

Tod Riecher

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger lariat
Occupation
Retired Lineman
Does anyone that has ordered from them before know what kind of delivery time is expected?

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Does anyone that has ordered from them before know what kind of delivery time is expected?
I got sliders on the first group but, they had them in stock so they arrived in about a 5 business days. If they done have what you ordered in stock it could take 4-5 weeks :(. Fab time and powder coat of applicable.

I ordered full skids on the second group buy, I'm hoping for 3-4 weeks since I did raw

Onlyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4, 2019 Jeep Rubicon on 37's
Over 5 weeks currently. They are and have always been very slow. Accept that going in and you'll have a good experience. They are a higher quality shop.

Tod Riecher

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger lariat
Occupation
Retired Lineman
Over 5 weeks currently. They are and have always been very slow. Accept that going in and you'll have a good experience. They are a higher quality shop.
That's not a problem for me just curious. I don't even have my truck yet lol! Build starts last week in February.
Sponsored