First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.notion.so
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger fx4 xlt, 1988 ford ranger 4x4 xlt
I’ve been emailing back and forth with the guys at soft topper about making a soft top for the 6’ bed. I was hoping they’d be happy with photos and measurements of my truck, but they really want someone to loan them their truck for a few days to come up with a design. They say they’re willing to offer a pretty steep discount if someone is willing to drop their truck off at their shop in Boulder, CO. If you’re interested please PM me and I can give you their contact info.

Note: I am not affiliated with softopper in any way, I just want one of their covers for my truck. Please remove this post if it isn’t allowed.
Sponsored

I_smell_like_diesel

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat
Occupation
Self Employed
I would very much strongly consider the soft top for my Supercab. Liked the top they came out with for our Rangers but was kinda disappointed when they only made offerings for the Crew Cab. I'm now where near the Boulder area unfortunately though.

J Haggerty (RADAR1)

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercrew I4, 2017 Dodge Durango SXT V6, 2004 Dodge Dakota SLT V8
Occupation
Retired USAF Air Traffic Controller
I was looking at a video on Softoppers and discovered that Bestop has one for the 6' Supercab, but not for my Supercrew.

ldr01rl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Softtopper out of Boulder, Colorado is where I got mine.

ldr01rl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
It's an Adrian Steel ladder rack that was from a different truck, modified to fit.
Sponsored