• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Ohio WTB Sport Magnetic 17" wheels

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a set of like new 17" Magnetic sport wheels with TPMS. Do not need the tires, but if they are on the wheels, ok.

I am in the Cincinnati area and for a good deal, I am willing to travel to Louisville/Lexington/Indy/Columbus, well you get the idea.
Sponsored

Klutzee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat/Sport/4x4 Magnetic
What kind of wheels do you currently have? How much are the sport magnetics with 1000 miles worth to you?

OP
OP

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of wheels do you currently have? How much are the sport magnetics with 1000 miles worth to you?
I have the 18" due to the BAP. I am wanting a set of wheels for off road tires

I am dreaming of getting a set of sport magnetics with sensors for about $400 and willing to drive to Louisville.

Lowflyer

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat

I am dreaming of getting a set of sport magnetics with sensors for about $400 and willing to drive to Louisville.

I have a set of 17" without sensors $250 + shipping.
I also have a set of 18" without sensors for the same price.
I'm in central Illinois, that might be too far to drive for you...

Klutzee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat/Sport/4x4 Magnetic

Gotcha, well I was just wondering...Im kinda craving some of the chrome wheels...was wondering if you had those and thought about a possible trade. Thanks!!!

OP
OP

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of 17" without sensors $250 + shipping.
I also have a set of 18" without sensors for the same price.
I'm in central Illinois, that might be too far to drive for you...
Thanks, great price, but it is too far to drive.

OP
OP

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks folks. Found what I needed.
Sponsored