Tail Lights not working

Sabasigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4; 2016 Corvette Stingray
Sounds like you had the same problem I did.. they will fix it. If not you could try another dealership.. it's all covered under your warranty.[
Did your BLIS continue to work when the tail lights were out? Mine did as well.
Sponsored

Sabasigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So after 2.5 weeks and working with Ford they traced the issue back to a pin in one of the large wiring harness connectors underneath the cab. They first pushed the connector pin back in...drove it and it came back out. They replaced the pin. Waiting on the full write up when the tech gets back in next week. At least i made it home from the dealership this time...

spike36ff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I apparently have been driving around with no tail lights also since picking it up. Have a appointment at dealership Monday. I have had the fast blink for awhile, I just figured it a new Ford thing.

Sabasigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the original poster...his issue was right @ the tail lights. Not mine tho lol

spike36ff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Nope that connection is the issue with mine. Wiggle it and they come on and flicker. I got the one side apart, seems like a female connector backed out but I can’t figure out how to access it.

Sabasigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bad connector/ pin. Fixed at dealership today.

So in that other thread, dealer fixed my pin too. Took 2.5 weeks, but it had working tail lights...wooo hooo! Drove it home no issues then later hit the road and got maintenance required, see manual, etc, etc and it got stuck in 7th gear. had it towed back and they sd it was still the harness.

Ranger Boyd

First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
My tail lights are not working. I had the fast blinker in both directions on the dash. No brake light, no blinker or reverse. It's like the housing is dead. I have a 2019 crew cab Lariat. Wtf...
Ranger Boyd again. Still interested in an intact drivers side taillight if you guys get it replaced. Take the disabled one home and contact me. Thanks again, lovin my ride! Boyd

OP
OP
ISUACE

ISUACE

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Ford fixed the issue.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
so i think i have the same issue now. supposedly ford fixed it but my truck is doing almost exactly word for word what the 2019 recall was supposed to fix. :crying:
Sponsored