First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I'd never heard of this until now.
Interesting and positive results by the sounds of it
Yes. Our hospital was the first in our immediate area to administer the infusion. Saved a lot of people from having to be hospitalized and quicker recovery.
Sponsored

F150stxguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Get well soon!

I am unvaccinated and I caught it back in February. My daughter is unvaccinated and she’s 6 - she got it right after me. I had a headache and felt a little weird mentally, but I shook it in about two days. My daughter had a few sniffles and that was it. My daughters mother, who gave it to us both, who is fully vaccinated got it bad, for two weeks she was sick. It’s a weird illness and hits everyone differently.

I pounded raw garlic after I tested positive. It’s what I fall back on for all illnesses ?

ppfd

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
I'm a 'vid 1st gen veteran.
Pretty much a head cold and I got 2 weeks off paid by the company. Didn't take any sick or vacation time.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
We escaped it up until June. And got it on my birthday. Wasn't as sick as many were. But still felt pretty bad. I'm pretty sure we had it full blown right at the beginning in 2020 because we had all of the symptoms. This time only a few.

And I'm amazed we escaped it as much as we did. We have guardianship of my granddaughter and her daycare/preschool was shut down at least five times for positive cases among students and staff.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Mike just saw this, Hope you and your wife are bouncing back and better days ahead.
Lots of water and eat if you can it helps in so many ways. Just hard to do when nothing is
appealing with no taste.
Any ways hope your better,
Sponsored