First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
He should have waited at least a year instead of rushing to get the latest and greatest.
This and he and anyone should look over a new truck or car with a fine tooth comb before you sign the papers,regardless of manufacture

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
I never felt claustrophobic by a website before...
But I have to be honest, Ford, GM... they're all full of dumb quality issues.

That said, god damn those panel gaps are insane. wtf toyota.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
toyota was building good stuff in japan years ago. when they started making them in the states the big issues were frames that rusted out quickly to the point of the cars not being safe to drive and brakes. looks like they on track to be on par with gm and the friday fords.

C.moore01

First Name
Colbey Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape 2019 ranger
Another example to avoid these Covid built vehicles .. quality control is non existent from the auto manufactures along with the suppliers just to get product on the lots .. I have never in my life seen so much little issues being passed on to the consumer as I have seen the last few years, numerous cases of broncos being shipped with mismatched seats and options being stripped away from other models due to chip shortage ā€¦ my 19 model ranger wasnā€™t perfect but Iā€™m more than happy to have it instead of newer models

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
All this ā€œCovid built horror trucksā€ is overblown. My Nov 2020 built Ranger has been absolutely perfect.
My 21 is going in next week for new rear shocks with 2k on the odo. That is a new one for me.

Bravohook

First Name
Addame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Sheepdog
My 21 is going in next week for new rear shocks with 2k on the odo. That is a new one for me.
Mine will be going in for new shocks soon as well. Im starting to see the reason everyone dumps the FX4 shocks asap. After 4300 miles they are getting spongy to say the least. I've never driven a vehicle that nose dives as much as this thing does under moderate braking. Feels like you drop 6" under braking and the rear end bounce is noticeable on what type of road condition you drive on....hopefully my dealer has the fox setup in stock when i get back home.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
All this ā€œCovid built horror trucksā€ is overblown. My Nov 2020 built Ranger has been absolutely perfect.
Same here on my ā€˜21. Havenā€™t had a single issue to date.

That Toyota is a very early production truck for the new model. Probably not uncommon to have some early assembly line issues. But, quality control should have caught it for sure.

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
And of course if it hasnā€™t happened to me it must not have happened to anyoneā€¦