Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hit me up next time you are going to a show and I'll take some time off work if you give me enough notice and it falls on my long week.
Hell yeah!
Sponsored

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Drove half an hour to a relatives forest plot to check on what the harvester driver has been doing. Took some pictures, saw an adder 3 feet off but were not quick enough to take a picture of it.

Here's one with the Ranger.

Ranger.jpg

Here's one from the window. The forest needs pruning and the pic is for showing that.

DSC_0492.JPG

Now I'm contemplating on washing the car (look at the mirrors...)

edit: after contemplating I decided to do full pre-wash, wash, seal cycle.

Last edited:

Cowboys22

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Business Analyst
Daughter got her learners permit today so I put her behind the wheel and she drove around town for 5 hours. Went from driving around in parking lots and new home build area streets over the past year to real roads today. Had her drive to her drivers education class tonight and I will have her drive home when I go to pick her up. Plan on having her drive everywhere we go that doesn’t require the major highways yet.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Daughter got her learners permit today so I put her behind the wheel and she drove around town for 5 hours. Went from driving around in parking lots and new home build area streets over the past year to real roads today. Had her drive to her drivers education class tonight and I will have her drive home when I go to pick her up. Plan on having her drive everywhere we go that doesn’t require the major highways yet.
Good to see another Dad teaching his girl to drive in his truck.

When I mentioned this at work you'd think I told them I let her send over a 40 ft gap.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Made a run to Lowe's this afternoon, parking far away from anyone, like I usually do. Came out to find this Jeep trying to buddy-buddy up to her! C'mon man, back off, you and your poorly installed LED lights!

20210624_200740.jpg

jmurph

First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Ranger
Occupation
Gov
Driven 2800 miles this week still got 2k to go, only got one weird thing in the Montana mountains that made me turn the truck off and clear a code. Said the blowoff valve got stuck. Weird but other than that it's been great maxing it out too with a trailer. Th web trailer I have is a sail in the wind and gets real sketchy above 65 mph, the trucks automatic trailer breaking during excessive sway has definitely saved me 2 or 3 times this trip going down big mountains in the wind.

Last edited:

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
Drove it to jury duty. First time it's moved in 3(?) weeks. It should have 1,300 miles on it before the day is over.

I installed the eagle above the garage yesterday, we paid our house off two weeks ago. :D

IMG_20210628_070004007.jpg

And I found the best possible parking spot, as long as the tree doesn't fall on it, lol.

IMG_20210628_072844194.jpg

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Drove it to jury duty. First time it's moved in 3(?) weeks. It should have 1,300 miles on it before the day is over.

I installed the eagle above the garage yesterday, we paid our house off two weeks ago. :D

IMG_20210628_070004007.jpg

And I found the best possible parking spot, as long as the tree doesn't fall on it, lol.

IMG_20210628_072844194.jpg
One of the greatest feelings in the world, isn't it? Congratulations!

Back in 2003, I bought my first vehicle ever - a 2003 ranger XLT. I was 23 years old and it was the greatest feeling in the world driving around a new truck, even though it wasn't the most optioned thing in the world. Shortly after buying it, I drove to work on a day I was supposed to be off, because of a hurricane. It was all hands on deck at the hospital I worked at. When I got home, there was tree perfectly laying in my parking spot of my little apartment complex. I got lucky!!!