First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
John, they're Nitto Ridge Grapplers and they really don't throw any rocks. After almost 2 years there's still no chips behind them. One reason I don't have mud flaps is because they always either get torn off or hung up off roading.
Nitto Ridge Grapplers? I replied to OrangeStreak, who stated:

Installed the new (used) LT265/70R/17C BFG K02's mounted on Ford OEM 17" charcoal's.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2.7L Mid Package 4.27
Today I looked at Amber and smiled, thinking about how much I appreciate the fact that I was able to buy her and what she has become. My little Sabre Ranger not only gets lots of compliments, she is the fastest thing around here thanks to @5startuning and some other mods.

I've let guys from my gun club take her for drives and I still overhear them talking about her when someone new asks "who's truck is that?" The other day she was sitting next to a 250 Tremor and I actually heard someone say they would take her over that. (not looking for arguments)

I have had all kinds of awesome vehicles but she has become my favorite.

amber_drive.jpg
That truck looks angry! ?

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Right. I read the relevant parts of that thread. The guy you quoted (as you said) used the RF woofers which have the crossover built in, and a RF supplied wire to the tweeter. We don't have that currently using stock woofer.

You may never have issues, but your tweeters may get more power that may damage them, depending on if you punching the jam :)

How I installed mine was to use red T-connectors to connect to the stock wires without cutting off the connector. Connect the crossover to the stock wires, and stuffed everything down inside the door, which fit no problem.
Tom, I installed the crossovers last week, without any change to sound quality that I can discern. At any rate, tweets are protected from my punching the jam ? thans

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Reactions: Doc