Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
Greetings from south Texas!!
Bought my first new vehicle ever!! I always buy used. Well it's a regular xlt, so let the upgrades begin!! Found this forum really useful with information on modifications. My first buy was a tow hitch! Factory 7 pin plug and wiring is next. From there sidesteps, forscan, suspension, cover the big giant hole in the grill. Is there a cover for it, keep rocks from pegging the condenser? Need a bedliner of sorts and get it ready for a small 20 ft 3 to 4 thousand lb rv trailer. See you all on the forum pages!!

20210124_143625.jpg
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Bought my first new vehicle ever!! I always buy used. Well it's a regular xlt, so let the upgrades begin!! Found this forum really useful with information on modifications. My first buy was a tow hitch! Factory 7 pin plug and wiring is next. From there sidesteps, forscan, suspension, cover the big giant hole in the grill. Is there a cover for it, keep rocks from pegging the condenser? Need a bedliner of sorts and get it ready for a small 20 ft 3 to 4 thousand lb rv trailer. See you all on the forum pages!!

20210124_143625.jpg
Yeah, you called the title, so start those extra jobs and let the good times roll. Nice thing, you can order the mods as to when to do them in anyway you please, so start small go big, start power go ride, start inside go out...enhanced bling always adds (e.g. lettering, decal(s) paint, stripes...) you get the idea. You've got a great looking blue and a lot of varied goodies will react well with it.

Have fun and enjoy it!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Haha, no lie. I was looking at wrecked auctions of 2019 Rangers and just for a moment thought, that’s a loaded Lariat. The parts I could get out of that would really do mine up nice... ?

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Lol. It's hard to stop the spending. Best advice I can give you is stay away from here. Far too many wallet damaging "goodies" to look at. :LOL:

Nice truck. I've always liked the blue.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Cabose-1

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
clearly you are new.
and clearly you didn't read the forum rules regulations and especially the criteria at maintaining membership. these are non negotiable and have led some new members to immediate bans. no amount of reconsideration will allow them back. they failed as new owners and thus failed as Ranger5G members.

with-in 30 days you need to add a TG damper, two extra tie downs, a turbo blanket, get Forscan, a Liverknob tune or whatever it is called. And last but not least you need to get up to speed on all the TSB's and service instructions.....there's already a million threads on them and we don't need any more.....30 days....it goes fast. Get amazon prime for next day deliveries.
ready...set.... go!!!!
I jave fuzzy dice on order and next day delivery!!

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
clearly you are new.
and clearly you didn't read the forum rules regulations and especially the criteria at maintaining membership. these are non negotiable and have led some new members to immediate bans. no amount of reconsideration will allow them back. they failed as new owners and thus failed as Ranger5G members.

with-in 30 days you need to add a TG damper, two extra tie downs, a turbo blanket, get Forscan, a Liverknob tune or whatever it is called. And last but not least you need to get up to speed on all the TSB's and service instructions.....there's already a million threads on them and we don't need any more.....30 days....it goes fast. Get amazon prime for next day deliveries.
ready...set.... go!!!!
Amsoil?

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase

20210124_143625.jpg
Pretty blue! I like that the bumpers match. It's not quite as dark blue as my ole Bronco was, it was deep regata blue and tan, Eddie Bauer edition.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
The picture above looks like the Ranger owners group meeting, Ha Ha. :LOL:
That's the Neighborhood Damper Selection Committee THE DAVE (@AzScorpion ) is on the right, I'm on the left and each new prospect member rotates into the middle slot - we have a cardboard pic of Al (@Texasota )or Bret (@Cape Cruiser ) that we use for the publicity shot here. I think that's Al, no wait Bret, noo, no...I dunno which one now!!:crazy:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

20210124_143625.jpg
Welcome and Congratulations on your beautiful Ranger!
Sponsored