[Updated] Ranger Ford Performance Power Pack Performance Tune Software (M-9603-REB) Released!

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
One issue. If you order the Ford Performance upgrade, be prepared—the delivery date is 6 to 10 weeks out, depending on the dealer. Same goes for the Roush intake system. Ford's Borla-made exhaust system is currently in stock at most Ford Performance dealers.
Sponsored

2froggy

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis: 4.6l
Ordered my Power Pack from Levittown Ford on June 6th and it is scheduled to arrive at my home In New Mexico on June 25th. I had emailed them early last week and was told mid-July like some others here posted - so maybe I am just lucky?

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
just got a fed ex notice that order is going to be delivered by end of day tomorrow yippie skippy
What sucks though is according to fedex someone has to sign for it so I guess the girlfriend is going to have to wait at home all day. I already had the mechanic lined up to install it which in my mind I will do all the programming the Flash in to the Box O Hill have to do is hit a button to start the Flash going. The important thing is to get some sort of documentation that it was installed by an approved a mechanic.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
What sucks though is according to fedex someone has to sign for it so I guess the girlfriend is going to have to wait at home all day. ...
You might want to verify that a signature will actually be required. Since this pandemic began, we have not signed for anything... even when it says "Signature Required". Drivers just sit packages near the front door, rarely ring the door bell, then run for their truck.

EKSU

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 White Platinum
I just got an email with my tracking number for the FPP Tune that I ordered on 5/19/2020. Yay!
I was thinking “that’s weird, I ordered mine in April and haven’t gota tracking number yet...”

But then I checked my email and found they shipped mine yesterday as well! How exciting.

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
You might want to verify that a signature will actually be required. Since this pandemic began, we have not signed for anything... even when it says "Signature Required". Drivers just sit packages near the front door, rarely ring the door bell, then run for their truck.
Got it
20200623_125117.jpg

Ace Holliday

First Name
Scott K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Occupation
Aerospace Machinist/CNC Programmer - Retired

Ace Holliday

First Name
Scott K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Occupation
Aerospace Machinist/CNC Programmer - Retired
Yes that is the k&n they include in the kit
Bummer. I was trying to get away from the "oiled" K&N. Oh well, I guess I can live with it for the increased torque the tune provides. I don't spend a lot of time in dusty conditions anyway.

FL.ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Get that bad boy installed!!!!

Shomare

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Occupation
Union President
Just received notice that mine shipped today thanks to everybody who backed out and thought it was gonna be too long of a wait!

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
Just received notice that mine shipped today thanks to everybody who backed out and thought it was gonna be too long of a wait!
The last I talk to then last week they told me the mid July but I think you're right everyone back out so they ended up with the people that stuck in stayed they got theirs I got mine were a bunch of happy campers now
Get that bad boy installed!!!!
well updated the procal4 downloaded the stock tune and downloaded the ford tune to the procal. All that has to be done is to have the garage push the button to load the tune I hope they do it and dont charge a lot as it might take 15 minutes at most. just need the documentation for warranty