Hide items marked as sold.

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe I am just missing it but it would be nice to have the ability to filter out items that have already sold in the member marketplace. Maybe default to hide the threads marked as sold and could have a toggle to show sold items if you want to check what kind of price things were listed for in the past.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Maybe I am just missing it but it would be nice to have the ability to filter out items that have already sold in the member marketplace. Maybe default to hide the threads marked as sold and could have a toggle to show sold items if you want to check what kind of price things were listed for in the past.
As long as the member marks the item as Sold it will show up on the main page. I don't think there's a way to hide these or separate them. Plus it's good to have them visible so others can see and compare what's already been sold and at what price.

IMG_7665.jpg

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
As long as the member marks the item as Sold it will show up on the main page. I don't think there's a way to hide these or separate them. Plus it's good to have them visible so others can see and compare what's already been sold and at what price.

IMG_7665.jpg
Just is a pain to try and sift through all the items that have already sold looking for items actually still available. Being this site has been running long enough some sections there seems to be many more sold items than items still for sale and if the sellers don't bump their threads the items available may then become buried behind all of the items sold already. I think being able to toggle these sold items on or off would make the marketplace more useful both buying and selling. Even if there was a way to force sold items to the back would be better.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just is a pain to try and sift through all the items that have already sold looking for items actually still available. Being this site has been running long enough some sections there seems to be many more sold items than items still for sale and if the sellers don't bump their threads the items available may then become buried behind all of the items sold already. I think being able to toggle these sold items on or off would make the marketplace more useful both buying and selling. Even if there was a way to force sold items to the back would be better.
Maybe the @Administrator has a way to do this? We (Mods) don't have any access to the software so hopefully he can help with this.
Sponsored